PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

There is some sort of connection betweeen USPS and FedEX that has not been figured out.   I believe the USPS may be the "finishers" on some packages shipped thru FedEX.  Ebay shipping also offers FedEX now.  There used to be FedEX boxes at the USPS but I believe they are really working together but cannot put my finger on the connection.  

That's what I was thinking. Also could explain the move to FedEx for a lot of the newer orders.

There is some sort of connection betweeen USPS and FedEX that has not been figured out.   I believe the USPS may be the "finishers" on some packages shipped thru FedEX.  Ebay shipping also offers FedEX now.  There used to be FedEX boxes at the USPS but I believe they are really working together but cannot put my finger on the connection.  

That's FedEx SmartPost where they handle getting it to your local post office and then the mail carriers take it to your door. These aren't being shipped that way because SmartPost uses USPS tracking numbers and these are regular FedEx numbers.

My USPS tracking number states package was processed thru Providence.  Definitely getting something next week.  Can't wait. 

That's FedEx SmartPost where they handle getting it to your local post office and then the mail carriers take it to your door. These aren't being shipped that way because SmartPost uses USPS tracking numbers and these are regular FedEx numbers.

Good and bad news.   The package arrived via USPS in LP box with "extra" postage attached.  The postage may have been the hold-up in SF as the printed label said First Class and pretty sure you cannot send anything over 16 oz. via this method.  But crap, they only packed one of the two self-titled copies I ordered.   Not looking forward to working with "customer service" to clear this up.  

Got all of the records I ordered with 3eb's patent-pending Priority 2-Week delivery method. Every album arrived with crushed corners and bends in the sleeve openings. I am so happy to wash my hands of you, #jenkins.

edit: Frustrations pretty much melt away upon spinning. 

I think the packaging on S/T is very lackluster considering it was an almost a $40 record. I've seen kids in tiny bands pack a better product with 1/100 of a budget. Alas, knowing this is mainly a cash grab in the end, I'm just happy to spin this without having to hurt my wallet on eBay.