Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Pretty much how I feel. I am guessing it is not a large operation and it will probably take some time, no reason to freak out just be patient.

I'm not worried about when anything arrives. I'm just doubting that anything I ordered will ship at all at this point. I'm assuming the LPs I ordered will cancel and it's just a bummer because I ordered relatively early on when none of the albums even said "less than 4 available" or anything like that. Regardless, I'm really not trying to stink this thread up with negativity. This was an awesome sale and I'm glad they got a ton of business from it. 

I am guessing it is not a large operation and it will probably take some time, no reason to freak out just be patient.

I'm not worried about when anything arrives. I'm just doubting that anything I ordered will ship at all at this point.

Sapst nailed it.  I can't say I care when the record show up; I'm just itching to know if they're going to arrive.  Obviously "freaking out" isn't going to accomplish anything, but that doesn't mean we can't inquire or wonder aloud?  I dropped ~$130 on LPs... some for myself, and some for Christmas gifts for loved ones.  I think I'm entitled to be a little curious on whether or not I'll actually receive the product I paid for.

Ended up having to cancel the last order I placed, so I called them up. Lady kind of talked to me like I was stupid off the bat. But I asked her if she was able to get any information on my other two orders or what would get cancelled, and she said everything she was looking at was still in stock. When I look, 14 out of 16 is out, so I'm not sure if she was just trying to get me off her phone.