Oldies.com HUGE clearance

If your order hasn't shipped yet, then I highly, highly doubt you will. My order with that record shipped yesterday and it was not in it.

We will see. My Fedex tracking says my package is waiting for me at home. I'll report back on what I ordered and what I actually received

Mine shipped today, got free upgraded shipping to Fedex. 8.1lbs, 15 records ordered...we'll see what ships....

And since everyone is focused on their previous orders, I decided to gamble again with another small order, 54 bucks shipped. Pretty stoked about this one.

Tycoon by No Trigger (Vinyl LP)

The Secret Value of Daydreaming by Julian Lennon (Vinyl LP) (This is a totally underrated record)

Next Stop...Soweto Vol. 3: Giants, Ministers and Makers: Jazz In South Africa 1963-1978 (2-LPs) by Various Artists (Vinyl LP)

Killion Vaults (2-LP) by Orgone (Vinyl LP)

Cali Fever (2-LP) by Orgone (Vinyl LP)

Jungle Struttin' (2-LPs) by The Lions (Vinyl LP) (killer dub/funk)

Everybody's Boppin': Early Northwest Rockers And Instrumentals Vol. 1 by Various Artists

That soweto comp is really awesome. If i did not already own it i would be all over it. May have to go back and check the various section again. Kind of gave up after looking through 5k records at that point....

Sweet! Got everything in my order: 

Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze 

John Mayer - Born and Raised

Defeater - Travels 

La Roux - La Roux

Good Old War - Come Back as Rain

Alkaline Trio - This Addiction 

Nada Surf - The Proximity Effect 

Very satisfied. Great sale! 

And since everyone is focused on their previous orders, I decided to gamble again with another small order, 54 bucks shipped. Pretty stoked about this one.

I did the same with two orders, one for 17 LP's at $177 and another for 9 LP's at $109 (I'm in the UK so at least $80 across the two is shipping) these included loads of stuff I've never heard of and depending on what arrives I will either be pleasantly surprised or have a load of stuff that no one else wanted.

I always think it's worth the gamble.

I have a pretty varied taste and I've done this on quite a few vinyl sales over the years and have discovered a lot of music I would never have got to hear.

Received three out of four of my items today, not bad.

Explosions in the Sky - Take Care, Take Care

The Evens - S/T

Cast Spells - Bright Works and Baton

Didn't get EITS-All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, which is okay since I can get it through my work for the same price. TC,TC was the deal I was really looking to score. Awesome deals all around though.

I'm too lazy to scroll through the whole thread...so I ask right away: do you see in your order status which records were cancelled or did all of you called oldies.com and asked?

You won't know what you'll get until you open the package. A package weight is listed on the tracking info, and people are using that and the actual amount they were charged to piece together what they actually got.

I got charged about $8 less on both of my orders. Both should be here today though, excited to see what I'll get. 

You won't know what you'll get until you open the package. A package weight is listed on the tracking info, and people are using that and the actual amount they were charged to piece together what they actually got.

OK, thanks for the info...will check later at home what my tracking info says!

The truth is though, you could have order a record that it said was in stock, that wasn't.  If there are 5 records in inventory and they ship em out in reverse order that they came in, it doesn't matter, because all 5 people will still get their records.

What I guess happened was 20 orders were placed on an item with 5 inventory, and they happened randomly, so it was a gamble.  So even if they did start going in the right order, there was a still a chance they had already sold out of said record.