Oldies.com HUGE clearance

and it doesn't help when you're dog is outside your room crying like a little bitch, but do you really expect me to want to play when you just shit and pissed in the pantry?!

not sure how i'm supposed to let them know when it's been nothing but 11-second snippets of hold music. followed by a half second skip. and then 11 more seconds of music. oh, and then it changes up the pace, and gets a little sexy. but that only lasts for about 14 seconds before skipping back to the previous track.

i'm pretty sure they do this just to boil one's blood by making them think someone's actually answering.

i slept later than i should have.

had some honey bunches of oats when i did wake up.

actually went to the rmv with my roommate. he needed to renew his license, but we both had enough of that shit hole and left after an hour.

i went food shopping. bought eggs, bacon, peppers, tomato, bananas, frozen fruit, and some wheat bread.

i really need to do some drawing.  at least need to do some finishing touches on a bunch of the pieces that are already "done". should probably do that before i start a new one. still not sure if i should get super baked before i do that or not.

we're now at the 37 minute mark.

That sounds more like you kinda like it, but never wanted to pay the 15 bucks that it normally costs. It isnt like it was some out of print record that routinely goes for 100 dollars you were getting a deal on, everything in there store is pretty much in print still.

Yeah. Not directed at Ry alone, but this is the one thing I really don't get about this thread. People are getting so bummed about not getting records that I think they could, for the most part, go get almost anywhere else. If you want it that bad, it shouldn't matter that it was on sale...

Yeah. Not directed at Ry alone, but this is the one thing I really don't get about this thread. People are getting so bummed about not getting records that I think they could, for the most part, go get almost anywhere else. If you want it that bad, it shouldn't matter that it was on sale...

because my record buying habits don't really jibe with that. if i saw the album in question, which is jessie ware's devotion, in store, i'd buy it. i'd probably buy it if i saw someone on here selling it too. but i'm not going to just go to an online retailer and pick it up and pay for shipping. 

because the only time i really do that is for records that are either going to sell out instantly, or that i just know i'm not going to find in stores.

or, like in this case, if there's just a ridiculous sale.