On that note, the $50 pressing that comes with those 7"s isn't a splatter, right? For some probably unreasonable OCD reason, I want my whole set to be splatter. (Which is also tempting me to re-purchase Buddha, a blink release I don't even particularly care about...)

Nope, it was black.

On that note, the $50 pressing that comes with those 7"s isn't a splatter, right? For some probably unreasonable OCD reason, I want my whole set to be splatter. (Which is also tempting me to re-purchase Buddha, a blink release I don't even particularly care about...)

I remember my 12" vinyl is transparent, but the 7" are black

Hey guys! I know this isn't really the topic. But did any one on here get the SRC Pressing of TOYPAJ? I'm interested in buying the 3x7" singles that came with the first pressing

I just picked this up from SRC. The vinyl is White. No splatter. I'll be most likely getting the HT splatter once it comes out since it's my favorite Blink album.

i think the splatter of TOYPAJ satisfies me, although if there was a splatter with the 3 7" also on splatter, I would want that also...

and you need Buddha to complete the set, it looks like I am one of the few people who still like that one

i think buddah is great and will buy it on 5/6

I could be terribly wrong, but perhaps the TOYPAJ splatter repress is still being worked out (no date given yet) is because the label has pressed so many they probably are letting SRC have some sort of TOYPAJ exclusivity.  

You do realize that the TOYPAJ splatter came out after the SRC release right?