Random: when I was in HT Hollywood the dude at the store said the music buyer was in earlier, I said oh cool Travis? He said nah he left the company. The guy's name is Mike......?

Hi Guys, I'm still here. No clue why there's someone else on here posing as a Music Buyer for Hot Topic.

^That's what started it all. But thank god Mike from HT didn't actually kill you and take your job...haha

Yeah, he admitted to it yesterday. I don't think anyone even noticed. They were too busy trying to make "Mike" prove his identity.

We noticed. But does anyone believe anything he says? Not a dig at bake, I have no issues with bake, but I just take it all as probably being BS.

Yeah I homestly thought it was reverse psychology when he confessed.

But for real HT Hollywood said the music buyer was in on the day of the Five Seconds of Summer in store event and said Travis left and some new Mike dude was taking over. Perhaps this Mike guy bamboozled the Hollywood staff to get some employee discounts....?

that really wouldn't be surprising at all

i hope he used it on vinyl

But for real HT Hollywood said the music buyer was in on the day of the Five Seconds of Summer in store event and said Travis left and some new Mike dude was taking over. Perhaps this Mike guy bamboozled the Hollywood staff to get some employee discounts....?

There is someone named Mike who buys music product at Hot Topic and we were both at the Hollywood store last Friday for the 5 Seconds of Summer event. The store employee must have just been mistaken on me leaving Hot Topic.

There is someone named Mike who buys music product at Hot Topic and we were both at the Hollywood store last Friday for the 5 Seconds of Summer event. The store employee must have just been mistaken on me leaving Hot Topic.

Cool. Rad event, I have no idea who the band is I dropped in to buy +44. Hopefully you guys will continue to host events like that. Where are they announced? You may event want to consider starting a thread in Everything Else to announce In store events.

Cool. Rad event, I have no idea who the band is I dropped in to buy +44. Hopefully you guys will continue to host events like that. Where are they announced? You may event want to consider starting a thread in Everything Else to announce In store events.

They are announced literally everywhere except VC. Haha