He didn't do enough damage to one person individually to order a lawsuit... Now if someone had the balls to start a class action law suit that could have been different

Shit, people probably still could if they wanted. But I can't imagine anyone is willing to pay legal fees.

As far as the fucking shaq thing goes I think Jordan (Hipster) started that. Can't remember exactly. All I know is it wasn't funny then and isn't funny now ;)

Shit, people probably still could if they wanted. But I can't imagine anyone is willing to pay legal fees.

As far as the fucking shaq thing goes I think Jordan (Hipster) started that. Can't remember exactly. All I know is it wasn't funny then and isn't funny now ;)

Yeah someone would have to take the risk in case the the suit fails... also he's probably already spent the money anyway so I doubt anyone would actually get anything except forcing him to go bankrupt 

Would love to see a picture comparison of this.

I know it's true for the MTS v. HT presses of Untitled. The HT version is zoomed out.

the MTS pressings have spot UV on all the black. which looks good. the mts version came with a bigger version of the CD booklet, which is way better than the HT gatefold of the booklet printed tiny.