I had to miss that Blink show at the Roxy last nite caue I'm at sxsw this week. super bummed but looking forward to seeing them at Musink Sunday

Aww, I wanted to see them this Friday at Soma in San Diego with A Day To Remember, but tickets sold out so fast so it looks like I'm not going :( this is like the 3rd time I've missed them. I find out about their concerts after they've already sold out.

LMAO THAT'S CRAZY! Especially since that pressing had so many issues. If they knew the pressing had issues and they still bought it for that price, then I don't feel sorry for them. And I thought I paid a lot for my 2nd pressing at $35. This is why sellers post these albums at ridiculous prices, because they know that impatient people will pay these prices. lol

What was wrong with it?

I had to miss that Blink show at the Roxy last nite caue I'm at sxsw this week. super bummed but looking forward to seeing them at Musink Sunday

I'll be landing at LAX on Sunday. And I have stuff I have to do the rest of that day (my birthday). So I'll be BARELY missing that. I'd LOVE to go.

I saw them in '04 with Taking Back Sunday and The Used opening. I'd almost trade that to see Skiba-182.

Oh yeah totally, I have nothing against Skiba. It's just going to be weird for me in the future when he's singing Tom's parts because his voice is totally different. I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing. I'm glad blink is happier without Tom though, he kind of was an ass throughout the years. I'll still miss him as a part of blink though, although Tom as a person I really don't have any sympathy for.

Hey guys,

Curious if anyone is going to tonight's show or musink.

Looking for their concert posters...

If you could help me out and pick one up to sell to me for some extra cash, that'd be awesome!

It's hard to collect concert posters when you live sooo far away haha,

anyways, thanks for the help!

Hey guys,

Curious if anyone is going to tonight's show or musink.

Looking for their concert posters...

If you could help me out and pick one up to sell to me for some extra cash, that'd be awesome!

It's hard to collect concert posters when you live sooo far away haha,

anyways, thanks for the help!

Do you actually unroll the posters? Haha! Sorry, had to do it.

Edit: I feel dead inside.

This reminds me when I sold a RTJ poster @ The Metro to someone on EBay. I asked the seller if she went to the show and later got a response "No, this is a Christmas gift for my 14 year old son. He's a huge fan!!!" Also the seller lived nowhere near Chicago.

:/

Who buys posters for shows they didn't go to? I shouldn't complain since they overpaid by a lot.

This reminds me when I sold a RTJ poster @ The Metro to someone on EBay. I asked the seller if she went to the show and later got a response "No, this is a Christmas gift for my 14 year old son. He's a huge fan!!!" Also the seller lived nowhere near Chicago.

:/

Who buys posters for shows they didn't go to? I shouldn't complain since they overpaid by a lot.

Phish fans! Sometimes we collect work by a certain artist and may not have been to the show....but we are addicted to the smell of the ink. Hahahahaha

Also if you like emek or aj masthay or Jermaine rogers (just a few popular guys)...sometimes you just have to have the piece even if its for a show across the world! Personally speaking, most of my prints are from shows I attended but I also have an emek tool that I fell in love with and was never in Berlin for the show....its an addiction to the design or just something that speaks to you...and you have to have it hanging on your wall....