ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

Thanks dude awesome of you I ordered with the quickness!!! And also thanks Paypal balance I forgot I had!!! $9 shipping though but no way I wasn't gonna order.

It is 3xlp pressed on 140 gram vinyl and a double gatefold package. Each package is gonna weigh close to 4 lbs likely &  We are going to need bigger boxes & more packaging than normal. 

It is 3xlp pressed on 140 gram vinyl and a double gatefold package. Each package is gonna weigh close to 4 lbs likely &  We are going to need bigger boxes & more packaging than normal. 

Yes, now that you break it down, the $9 is justified.  Also, as most of you know, ETR packs records the RIGHT way....unlikely we'll see any damage on these beauties.  

It is 3xlp pressed on 140 gram vinyl and a double gatefold package. Each package is gonna weigh close to 4 lbs likely & We are going to need bigger boxes & more packaging than normal.

A friend of mine once put the complaining about shipping thing in great perspective: how far would you carry this record for $9?

I'm just being a bitch cause I haven't had my coffee yet. I love what you guys are doing and support it wholeheartedly (albeit with a few grumbles). Thanks for putting out an awesome comp for an awesome cause.

A friend of mine once put the complaining about shipping thing in great perspective: how far would you carry this record for $9?

Haha that is true. I'm generally pretty lazy anyway and am more apt to buy online and pay shipping costs than try to make it to a store. I figure for the $5-10 dollars I have to spend on shipping I'm saving at least that in gas and time and it enables me to do other things instead.

I'd expect Brand new won't do a new song for this, but seriously Moshi Moshi?? At least they should have recorded a TDAG demo or just Jesse some acoustic stuff. but that's weak. Nice comp though, but I'll pass.

Edit: not that I'll pass because of the brand new song or that I don't like to do this whole donation thing, I just can't justify intl shipping on this. not even shipping to my country...

I'd expect Brand new won't do a new song for this, but seriously Moshi Moshi?? At least they should have recorded a TDAG demo or just Jesse some acoustic stuff. but that's weak. Nice comp though, but I'll pass.

why should they do a TDAG demo? Just cause you dont like the song doesnt mean they should have done something different.

Glad I was able to grab this today. Was a bit worried due to travel plans for Monday. Now I just have to figure out how to grab a friends press to keep my Reggie collection whole. Maybe I will get luck and then only have to grab a regular press off eBay. Thanks for the test run and good luck with the server Monday.

why should they do a TDAG demo? Just cause you dont like the song doesnt mean they should have done something different.

I love moshi moshi, it just does not qualify as a new/unreleased song. but you know it's Brand New, so we could expect that. And a TDAG demo recorded properly would have been something unique.

I love moshi moshi, it just does not qualify as a new/unreleased song. but you know it's Brand New, so we could expect that. And a TDAG demo recorded properly would have been something unique.

yea, you just sound like a prick. please, continue bitching about how a charity release isn't up to your standards.

yea, you just sound like a prick. please, continue bitching about how a charity release isn't up to your standards.

looks like you can't read... I back this release i just said it's typical Brand New stuff, which has nothing to do with this being against the release and the contributors...  

LP3 isn't meant to be full of unreleased or new songs. Just Dubin's home recordings.

"LP1 & LP2 will be made up of previously unreleased material that was donated by our friends and LP3 will be made up of The best of Michael Dubin's home recordings.. These are tracks that were recorded for his old radio show over the years."

I, for one, am psyched on Moshi Moshi.

Edit: not that I'll pass because of the brand new song or that I don't like to do this whole donation thing, I just can't justify intl shipping on this. not even shipping to my country...

looks like you can't read... I back this release i just said it's typical Brand New stuff, which has nothing to do with this being against the release and the contributors...  

this certainly looks like you are complaining. 

I already have that recording of "moshi moshi" from the old Brand New street team days, but the thing is, this is for charity so it isn't a big deal. It isn't like Brand New was going to spend hours in the studio for this, that isn't how they work. Also, there are enough other sick songs on here that I am pumped.