ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

Important cause, INSANE tracklisting. Starting saving now! Any clue on price range?

We are still working out the details but we are figuring somewhere between $30 & $40 for the 3xlp set. 

We are planning to make 500 total copies with 400 being on one color and then 100 on a deluxe "friends press" variant which we will be giving to the artists involved & likely sell a few on ebay with proceeds also going to cancer research.  We also hope to have some record release show sometime next year but still in the process of working out all those details, more info coming soon as things progress.   Thanks to everyone for the continual support, this is going to be a really special release for a good cause!

We are still working out the details but we are figuring somewhere between $30 & $40 for the 3xlp set. 

We are planning to make 500 total copies with 400 being on one color and then 100 on a deluxe "friends press" variant which we will be giving to the artists involved & likely sell a few on ebay with proceeds also going to cancer research.  We also hope to have some record release show sometime next year but still in the process of working out all those details, more info coming soon as things progress.   Thanks to everyone for the continual support, this is going to be a really special release for a good cause!

I +1'd you, because I don't know why anyone would downvote this. Awesome cause and I'm in.

Pancreatic

Dubin will be donating part of the proceeds to pancreatic cancer in the name of his father via lustgarten.org & I will be donating part in the name of anyone else involved with the compilation who lost someone close to them to cancer via http://www.cancerresearch.org/