What does everyone want for Christmas?

Anything. Haven't got a gift since maybe 04

The first time I've gotten a gift in years was Secret Santa around here.  I always feel uncomfortable receiving gifts.  I buy myself more than I need, why should I ask others to buy me more.

5 or so years back I finally stopped my parents from getting me anything, and they were the lone remaining holdout. 

all I want for Christmas is a MacBookPro (which will not ever happen).  having a 10 year old Dell Desktop on it's 4th or 5th hard-drive fucking sucks.  computer is slow as hell.  i hate having to have a computer desk set up for it, especially since I have to run an extension cord to hook it up because the only grounded outlet in my house is down the hallway....the extension cord prevents the door in this room from being shut and the desk takes up a wall I want to put up an Old School gaming center (NES, Super NES, N64, Atari, and Genesis....as well as a VCR and a Beta-Max).  having a decent LapTop would open up this room which would get all of those gaming concoles and games and stuff out of a closet so I can move other stuff that's piled up outside of the closet in it and out of the way.

maybe I just need a new, better paying job for XMas this year....