Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

So much hate in this thread, wow! lol

Anyway, was super bummed that I missed out initially, but I don't really care about rarity and just want to own some of my favorite albums ever on vinyl. Glad to hear that there are gonna be more on EVR and Hot Topic as well. Does anyway know if they will be the same variants or different ones?

I'm really hoping there will be BSN Deluxe Edition being sold through EVR tonight/tommorow, even though nothing was said about that one in particular. Have to assume Circa gave a large portion of all the vinyl they had to EVR so they could sell some too.

My guess is no and the EVR will be different Variants. Which is good because I wasn't too keen on the red for juturna. 

I don't check VC one night and this happens.

Bummed I couldn't grab Juturna and On Letting Go, that's all I want. Hope it's true about the EVR thing, I don't have work or Black Friday shopping so if it goes up at midnight or whatever, I'll be there.

From Circa's official twitter:

"Everyone take [note] that Equal vision records will have some of the OLG And Juturna pressings available on Friday."