OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

^ That. Normally I tell people to just listen to Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair all the way through. They're normally hooked 30 seconds into track two.

Vancouver is really great and all, and should be listened to, but it's not the best picture of what La Dispute sounds like (like there's a picture).

I found these minute long clips of all the songs here: http://www.7digital.com/artist/la-dispute/release/rooms-of-the-house

I don't listen to clips often but these give a pretty good indication of what it's gunna sound like

Glad there is another site that posted clips, can't wait for this album.

BTW, where is the Clear w/ Blue Swirl pre order that the OP mentioned? I only know of the blue, black and coke bottle green pre orders. If there are any of those left, I would like to get one. 

Glad there is another site that posted clips, can't wait for this album.

BTW, where is the Clear w/ Blue Swirl pre order that the OP mentioned? I only know of the blue, black and coke bottle green pre orders. If there are any of those left, I would like to get one. 

that was only in the deluxe package.

Never really listened to them. Can anybody help me our? Where should I start?

The first song I actually got through was "The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit" that was on the No Sleep 2012 Summer sampler. One guy said you have to start at the beginning of their discography, but for me, they were a band I had to settle into before starting from the beginning.

Never really listened to them. Can anybody help me our? Where should I start?

I would start with Wildlife and then go back and check out their other stuff. I saw them back in 2010 and wasn't really into them at the time. Then I gave them another chance when Wildlife came out and loved it, so I went and listened to their other stuff. 

The first song I actually got through was "The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit" that was on the No Sleep 2012 Summer sampler. One guy said you have to start at the beginning of their discography, but for me, they were a band I had to settle into before starting from the beginning.

Interesting. That song is a glaring weak spot of Wildlife for me.