Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

I'm confused by the languages in Daenarys scenes. IIRC she needed the translator girl when the champion guy was talking and whipping his dick out, but then she made a speech directly to the slaves. What gives?

not to mention who wrote on the wall in English? Thought they didn't speak English

Calling it now.

The white walkers are actually good and way more connected to humans that we think, the wall is to protect them from men and not the other way around, and the reason winter is coming is bc everyone's a fucking douche nozzle and they're just trying to hit the reset button (ok the last part of my theory needs some work)

That CG wasn't great either. I can only imagine they got bit by logistics and budget dictated what we did or didn't see in this episode. 

I liked it, I almost always do, but it wasn't the best episode of the series. 

I think you're right about budget issues being the cause of the Mereen scenes being kind of lame...They could have spent a bunch of special effects money on showing her conquering and freeing more slaves, with the dragons burning up stuff, but instead just skipped to the end, so to speak. I guess I'd rather then spend the money on some more substantial things than just another slave-freeing adventure.

Which is honestly my complaint with the Danearys plot line right now -----all this freeing the slaves thing was really great the first time around, then the 2nd time around it was sort of alright, now it's starting to get kind of boring and repetitive.

Calling it now.

The white walkers are actually good and way more connected to humans that we think, the wall is to protect them from men and not the other way around, and the reason winter is coming is bc everyone's a fucking douche nozzle and they're just trying to hit the reset button (ok the last part of my theory needs some work)

Interesting opinion, but that baby-changing white walker looked pretty evil, I mean thorns and stuff.

I'm confused by the languages in Daenarys scenes. IIRC she needed the translator girl when the champion guy was talking and whipping his dick out, but then she made a speech directly to the slaves. What gives?

sometimes she likes to play dumb and see if people will say things just because they think she can't understand them, like when she purchased the Unsullied.

The blonde kid starts having a seizure. The girl struggles to help but the one bad dude won't let her go until Bran says that he's Brandon Stark of Winterfell. Then the bad dude grins and comments on the potential reward.

Last scene is the White Walker riding his zombie horse with the baby in tow. He arrives @ some place further north than we've seen at this frozen stonehenge looking place. He places the baby at an altar in the middle and walks away. The overview shows another White Walker coming towards the baby, picks it up, the baby is not crying or anything. The close-up shop of the White Walker pointing his finger to the baby's cheek until he pricks it, the baby then goes white and blue ice eyes thus turning into a White Walker.

The blonde kid starts having a seizure. The girl struggles to help but the one bad dude won't let her go until Bran says that he's Brandon Stark of Winterfell. Then the bad dude grins and comments on the potential reward.

Last scene is the White Walker riding his zombie horse with the baby in tow. He arrives @ some place further north than we've seen at this frozen stonehenge looking place. He places the baby at an altar in the middle and walks away. The overview shows another White Walker coming towards the baby, picks it up, the baby is not crying or anything. The close-up shop of the White Walker pointing his finger to the baby's cheek until he pricks it, the baby then goes white and blue ice eyes thus turning into a White Walker.

worth noting, there were 12 other white walkers standing in a line in the background when the other white walker approached. Said white walkers skin was also smoother then the ones we've seen. Didn't look quite as haggard as the ones we've seen.

High overthinking I'm sure bc I just finished rewatching the episode.

Damn.

worth noting, there were 12 other white walkers standing in a line in the background when the other white walker approached. Said white walkers skin was also smoother then the ones we've seen. Didn't look quite as haggard as the ones we've seen.

High overthinking I'm sure bc I just finished rewatching the episode.

your "white walker" talk is making me wonder if the white walkers being "on the move" has anything to do with dragons being back in the world