PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

I've done the online membership twice and if you're into one new post every....two/three months then be my guest. The only things they ever post that's member only is like "Tom has a new kids book here's a picture of it before anyone else can see it!". It's the worst. Of the two times I've done it, I've never once seen them do one of the live chats either.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/01/21/we-dont-need-to-whisper-coming-to-vinyl/

"Angels and Airwaves’ 2006 full length album, titled We Don’t Need To Whisper, is coming to vinyl, via the band’s Gold subscription package and Shop Radio Cast. The band edition will be on 180-gram gold double vinyl, while SRC’s variants have not yet been revealed."

I've done the online membership twice and if you're into one new post every....two/three months then be my guest. The only things they ever post that's member only is like "Tom has a new kids book here's a picture of it before anyone else can see it!". It's the worst. Of the two times I've done it, I've never once seen them do one of the live chats either.

i did the online membership back during I-Empire before they had all these Gold Package deals and the band (especially Matt) used to go on quite a bit. It's a shame they havent kept up with that

I don't want to miss this release but I think I want to wait for the SRC variant, especially if its anything like the mock up. I'm not too excited about that gold vinyl and would enjoy a color variant that would match the album cover.

So just to be sure, we have until March 31 to decide if we want the Gold Package right?

Man, i think i was in grade 10 when Blink broke up, i remember skipping class to go buy this. and i was lucky enough to go to their release day show in Toronto, where i got the meet them.

I am very excited to own this, I got into I empire as well, but not as much as this.

awesome.

Man, i think i was in grade 10 when Blink broke up, i remember skipping class to go buy this. and i was lucky enough to go to their release day show in Toronto, where i got the meet them.

I am very excited to own this, I got into I empire as well, but not as much as this.

awesome.

I actually met them in NYC the day this record came out. Pretty cool experience. 

I actually met them in NYC the day this record came out. Pretty cool experience. 

Ya the album came out may 23rd and I met them may 24th, it was awesome, especially when you are 16 years old haha.

I actually worked at a skate shop at the time (west 49) and whichever 2 employees sold the most Atticus stuff got tickets to the show plus a meet and greet.

I still have that CD booklet signed and framed haha.

And i agree that they have a similar sound from record to record, making WDNTW their standard.

Ya the album came out may 23rd and I met them may 24th, it was awesome, especially when you are 16 years old haha.

I actually worked at a skate shop at the time (west 49) and whichever 2 employees sold the most Atticus stuff got tickets to the show plus a meet and greet.

I still have that CD booklet signed and framed haha.

And i agree that they have a similar sound from record to record, making WDNTW their standard.

Haha thats awesome. Have mine framed as well. Been looking forward to this pressing for years, its by far their best work.