2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Oasis are re-releasing Supersonic 12" for RSD. Don't know if thats UK only or not.

It's coming out in the US, too, I just got a press release about all the Oasis reissues and this was buried in there:

Additionally, especially for Record Store Day on Saturday April 19th, Big Brother will release a limited edition remastered replica of Oasis's debut 12 inch single Supersonic on heavyweight vinyl. 

Supersonic 12 inch single, Record Store Day limited edition

A:Supersonic

B1. Take Me Away

B2. I Will Believe (Live)

Are we assuming that Death Cab "Live 2012" album is from Mt. Baker Theatre in Bellingham, WA?

You mean the same show from the DVD? Definitely not, that was in 2011. In 2012 they toured with the Magik Magik Orchestra and then did some festival dates and amphitheater shows. If it's not one of the shows with the MMO then that is honestly a huge missed opportunity. That was one of the best and coolest shows I have ever seen.

You mean the same show from the DVD? Definitely not, that was in 2011. In 2012 they toured with the Magik Magik Orchestra and then did some festival dates and amphitheater shows. If it's not one of the shows with the MMO then that is honestly a huge missed opportunity. That was one of the best and coolest shows I have ever seen.

Seeing "Transatlanticism" played with an orchestra was life changing. I've been dying for one of those shows to get a proper release.

Oh okay. Sounds awesome either way then. I live in Bellingham so that would've been awesome, but it sounds like these MMO shows were killer. Here's to hoping it's that!

That's quite a price difference for the Space Project. I don't think there's any difference - just more 7"s vs a single LP - but that price is making me lean toward the LP (I'm really interested in this piece).

Same here.  I like the convenience of a 12" vs a box of 7"s and the fact that the LP is much cheaper sways what I'll pick up.  I really only care about the Jesu track, I'd be happiest if the 7"s were available individually.