2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

lol, PM your city and I MIGHT be able to tell which one of your local participating Record Stores will have how many of each (Though I don't have access to the computer, would just happen to see it in the pull-sheets while pulling and packing)

How many of the SDRE splits are the Vegas area Zias getting? 

One of the local stores here is giving away quite a few test presses of releases from this year. Anybody else's stores doing that?

Looks like it is all WEA/ADA releases

1234 Go! has the Green Day Demolicious LP Test Press

Radio-Active Records has the Green Day Demolicious LP Test Press

Vintage Vinyl has the JayZ/Linkin Park LP Test Press + Regina Spektor 7" Test Press

I'm sure we'll see more....check the more popular stores---Newbury, Amoeba, Twist & Shout, Waterloo, Criminal Records, Easy Street, Reckless, etc.

Looks like it is all WEA/ADA releases

1234 Go! has the Green Day Demolicious LP Test Press

Radio-Active Records has the Green Day Demolicious LP Test Press

Vintage Vinyl has the JayZ/Linkin Park LP Test Press + Regina Spektor 7" Test Press

I'm sure we'll see more....check the more popular stores---Newbury, Amoeba, Twist & Shout, Waterloo, Criminal Records, Easy Street, Reckless, etc.

Cool. My store (Graywhale in SLC, UT) is getting Mastodon, Conor Oberst/Dawes, Regina Spektor, Flaming Lips, and Jay Z/Linkin Park. I'm hoping to win the Conor Oberst 7".

I'm super stoked.  I talked to the owner of my favorite record store and he said he got an email saying he will be getting multiple copies of both of Montreal releases so

I'm also hoping to get the velvet underground and built to spill re issues and possibly the oracular spectacular reissue

I always have horrible luck on rsd so hopefully I'll actually find what I want this year.  I am not getting there 3 hours early though because I also like sleep

Cool. My store (Graywhale in SLC, UT) is getting Mastodon, Conor Oberst/Dawes, Regina Spektor, Flaming Lips, and Jay Z/Linkin Park. I'm hoping to win the Conor Oberst 7".

Which location are you going to? Or do you just mean Graywhale as a whole will have these, but not necessarily a specific location?

Which location are you going to? Or do you just mean Graywhale as a whole will have these, but not necessarily a specific location?

It's Graywhale as a whole. I'll PM you the details. I haven't decided which one I'm going to yet. It's either Bountiful or U of U. I think the location at the U will be super crowded, so I'll probably go with Bountiful.

Does anyone know what deathwish has in store for us? They didn't announce anything yet but I saw a post by them that said we should stay tuned. Anyone has an idea? I hope for something by MLIW but I guess there won't be anything

"Stay tuned" means stay tuned. Tre will surely let us know when he feel the time is right. I feel Deathwish are pretty good at keeping their plans secret until they want the masses to know.

Does anyone know what deathwish has in store for us? They didn't announce anything yet but I saw a post by them that said we should stay tuned. Anyone has an idea? I hope for something by MLIW but I guess there won't be anything

Last year they did Cursed - I, so I'm hoping it's II this year.  Young and In the Way would be my other guess.  If memory serves, they also did 10% (or maybe 15%) off all non-preorder titles.