2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Cake and REM will not be around even though they cost a lot. Guaranteed.

Do you think Cake will sell out that fast? Not doubting you, but according to a poster above my store got 15 copies. I've seen things that our store got less of sitting on the selves. I know Cake is a huge band, but a lot of people see a price tag and pass.

Do you think Cake will sell out that fast? Not doubting you, but according to a poster above my store got 15 copies. I've seen things that our store got less of sitting on the selves. I know Cake is a huge band, but a lot of people see a price tag and pass.

8 albums for $125. That's a pretty good deal in my book.Where only 2 have ever been pressed. I'm definitely buying it.

I don't doubt that at all. I'm more worried about getting the Far Cry 3 soundtrack. 300 copies blows!

I'm with you on that one. Maybe because they're releasing a lot more (700?) in Europe, I'd be able to import one for fairly cheap (hoping for sub-$50). None of the store in my area had any idea what it was and didn't order it -_-

I'm with you on that one. Maybe because they're releasing a lot more (700?) in Europe, I'd be able to import one for fairly cheap (hoping for sub-$50). None of the store in my area had any idea what it was and didn't order it -_-

That blows!  I would be a little pissed, just sayin'....