RARE / LIMITED EDITIONS / VINYL RECORDS / SUGGESTIONS

I say you're bluffing

http://v imeo.com/user203242

The Gabrielle "Finley" (this one posts "finsley" you claim to be graduated college in 1999. Yet you are from 1989... allegedly. Also the quality of your small image as your avatar seems to be a copy saved image from the real Gabrielle Finley's Vimeo... http://v imeo.com/user203242/likes

I notice the quality shrinking from all the copy and pasting.

To view the page just delete the "space" where "v" spells out "vimeo" in those links I had to break it up for posting purposes.

Maybe you really are Gabrielle Finley but something seems fishy indeed

eughhh wildflange id appreciate if it you dont stalk me. ffs weirdo. 

Olsvik thank youu hon xxx <3

Also I really love the inconsistencies of the way you type. Your aesthetic is all over the place.

Just FYI what you are doing is called, "sabotage and identity theft" and it's illegal.

Please accept my sincerest apologies if Mods find out you truly are indeed the user you claim to be. 

Edited by wildflange

haha i'm a big fan of this.

mods, can we combine all the rest of the threads into this one? This is really the only one we need.

I think the VC boards will look a lot cleaner and streamlined if we do this. We should also put all the topics from the Everything Else boards into the Small Talk thread.

Organization is key.

Also I really love the inconsistencies of the way you type. Your aesthetic is all over the place.

Just FYI what you are doing is called, "sabotage and identity theft" and it's illegal.

Please accept my sincerest apologies if Mods find out you truly are indeed the user you claim to be. 

she modified the last name just enough and her pic is a screen shot that is no longer active.