I'm a lego newb and I have a few hypothetical questions for you guys who've been in the game and may have a better idea then I do.  

1. I ordered the UCS Slave I a few days ago on the Lego web store and it's obviously out of stock. How are my chances at the order actually getting shipped?

2. Does anyone think the UCS Millenium Falcon will get rereleased at all? maybe a redesign? Or do you think it'd be a better idea to just brick link it?

Like I said, these are just kinda hypothetical. I'm not looking for any exact answers. I really want to put something together and I think those two sets would be really cool. Anyway, thanks.

Not worth spending an extra $3. I'm sure they will slowly gain more stock and will be available instore.

Ha! Amazon price went up since I posted it....I'm sure it will go back down to $14.99 soon.

Or you could just buy it directly from LEGO:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Double-Decker-Couch-70818

Ha! Amazon price went up since I posted it....I'm sure it will go back down to $14.99 soon.

Or you could just buy it directly from LEGO:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Double-Decker-Couch-70818

I was going to buy it straight from LEGO but the $5 shipping kills it.  I will wait and see if any stores around here actually get them back instock.

The Galaxy Squad sets are 30 to 50% off at TRU and they have a expired 20% off coupon but they have been accepting it still for me they want to rid the stock. Spent about $200 but im only missing the big titan set and star slicer. Titan is hardly on sale. They are way cooler the i thought and my daughter likes them too.

^walle news is awesome! hope they do a 3D of him like with yoda and R2D2.

if anyone is in oregon or close to a fred meyers (krogers version of walmart) they have been clearancing sets off. got the lotr - battle at the black gate for $28! its $75 on amazon. got some other thirty dollar sets for 10 to 12 bucks. hoping some of the larger star wars sets go next since the new episode comes out at the end of the year.

^walle news is awesome! hope they do a 3D of him like with yoda and R2D2.

if anyone is in oregon or close to a fred meyers (krogers version of walmart) they have been clearancing sets off. got the lotr - battle at the black gate for $28! its $75 on amazon. got some other thirty dollar sets for 10 to 12 bucks. hoping some of the larger star wars sets go next since the new episode comes out at the end of the year.

I may check that out. I have to disagree with FM being compared to Walmart though! Blasphemy!

oh yeah and the lego double decker couch is back in stock at amazon! it was out everywhere last week. 5 minifigs a couch and a lil car for 15$! great deal! wish i could afford the pirate ship the couch originally came with.

and yes nacho man i agree. kroger owns a shit ton of stores across the states. thought others might check out some sister stores.

oh yeah and the lego double decker couch is back in stock at amazon! it was out everywhere last week. 5 minifigs a couch and a lil car for 15$! great deal! wish i could afford the pirate ship the couch originally came with.

and yes nacho man i agree. kroger owns a shit ton of stores across the states. thought others might check out some sister stores.

Ah, that's a good idea checking other Kroger owned affiliates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...