Vinyl Sale To Support Mom's Cancer Battle Chiodos, Senses Fail RATM, Say Anything, and tons of Rare

Guest iloverecords21

I've traded records with Ben Schuley several times. It is the most stressful process I've ever gone through while collecting.

That said, he does have a lot of rare records. That much of his post is probably true.

With THAT said, this guy used the name of the site Lionbeak and I run to get press materials long after we axed him. I'd highly suggest not buying from him.

I've traded records with Ben Schuley several times. It is the most stressful process I've ever gone through while collecting.

That said, he does have a lot of rare records. That much of his post is probably true.

With THAT said, this guy used the name of the site Lionbeak and I run to get press materials long after we axed him. I'd highly suggest not buying from him.

whos the user on here with the lionbeak name then?>

i just dealt with this guy yesterday before he posted this. im not gonna lie, i was pretty sketched out by the entirety of the 'story', but he sent me pics of the records he wanted to sell me. named some ridiculous prices but we were able to agree on something somewhat reasonable. I told him i would only pay through a paypal invoice containing info of exactly what I was buying (to protect myself in case anything went wrong). he did that and i sent the money. I'm hoping everything else goes smoothly.

i just dealt with this guy yesterday before he posted this. im not gonna lie, i was pretty sketched out by the entirety of the 'story', but he sent me pics of the records he wanted to sell me. named some ridiculous prices but we were able to agree on something somewhat reasonable. I told him i would only pay through a paypal invoice containing info of exactly what I was buying (to protect myself in case anything went wrong). he did that and i sent the money. I'm hoping everything else goes smoothly.

You didn't send the funds as a "Gift" did you?

I saw that thread between you two, and honestly I thought you were one of his aliases as well haha. The exchange between you two just seemed odd when I read it but I think it was mostly him popping out of nowhere magically having the two records you wanted followed by seeing this OP.

I saw that thread between you two, and honestly I thought you were one of his aliases as well haha. The exchange between you two just seemed odd when I read it but I think it was mostly him popping out of nowhere magically having the two records you wanted followed by seeing this OP.

yeah I just replied to that thread. Didn't realize he had posted in here about it. 

yeah I just replied to that thread. Didn't realize he had posted in here about it. 

i thought it was kind of odd as well, just the fact that he had the two records i wanted was very weird. but he did send me pictures of the records. i've got my fingers crossed that the rest goes smoothly, but if it doesn't, i can fall back on opening a claim with paypal i guess

Ben is a huge piece of shit that has been scamming people for years. Do NOT deal with this idiot no matter what he says or promises. You will get screwed.

I posted his address and personal info last April but got told not to post it publicly so I won't do that again but once again, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DUDE.

Ben is a huge piece of shit that has been scamming people for years. Do NOT deal with this idiot no matter what he says or promises. You will get screwed.

I posted his address and personal info last April but got told not to post it publicly so I won't do that again but once again, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DUDE.

fuck.

But the music got me through a lot, but now I need it to get us through this crazy dancer time and all the bills. 

is English not this dudes first language? the whole thing was weird. just odd grammar. this part got me good though.

I'm pretty sure crazy dancer is slang for cancer.

You just take the first part of the first word and add it to the last part of the last word:

C (razy) + (d) ANCER ===> C + ANCER ===> Cancer.

It's just like frolf (frisbee golf) or smog (smoke and fog) or cooter (chicken scooter).

The real term is a portmanteau.