Vinyl Sale To Support Mom's Cancer Battle Chiodos, Senses Fail RATM, Say Anything, and tons of Rare

Guest iloverecords21

Watched this thread from the beginning, even though I was not interested in anything he had to offer I almost made a condolences post. I'm really glad I didn't.

There's 'shitty person' or 'scammer', and then there's 'scum'. When you play off people's emotions, their memories of people close to them, and their utter sympathy for the human condition to make a piddling hundred bucks or whatever, that is 'scum'. 

I know this isn't necessary but damn. I couldn't say nothing.

When this dude was interning for me he would manipulate us into keeping him with stories about him being in and out of the hospital for some serious condition. I don't remember what it was but I was on the fence about it then. It went on for way too long and he kept lying to us about other things so we just had to let him go but now I feel pretty sure that if he were in fact in and out of the hospital it was for serious issues indeed.

I have never punched someone in the face, nor have I ever told someone to do so.  

However, if you ever see this kid, you should fucking knock him out.  Stuff like this shit fucking infuriates me.

not gonna lie, the poor grammar and schizophrenic capitalization in the OP was trademark loserkid1. should've seen it coming. 

Isn't this the same kid who tried to rip off a few other members on DF?  I remember someone posting some of the messages where he'd randomly shout and post utter nonsense.  English is not this guy's primary language.

yeah, there's a thread for it. one of the posters in here revived it.

I KNEW HE WAS A FAKE/SKETCHBALL! He sent my friend the following PM:

8O6t5u4.jpg

Sorry but no one is going to pay 1k for a fucking Chiodos record. Not even a test press

he tried to pull this exact same scam before with, if i'm not mistaken, the exact same record. i wouldn't be surprised if he copy and pasted the damn thing.

so as i said earlier, i dealt with this guy two nights ago, before this thread was started. he actually CALLED me on my cell phone after i texted him. the conversation lasted for 15 minutes regarding 2 albums i wanted. it was a very odd 15 minutes of lying and weird promises. so i had him send me a paypal invoice with the items specified. he acually DID send me a tracking yesterday, so i have something coming to me. ive got my fingers crossed that it is what i payed for. since this thread has been cracking me up, below is a picture of what he sent me right after i recieved the tracking... i can only laugh at this now cause its just a waiting game til the package shows up.

http://tinypic.com/r/14yafqe/8

so as i said earlier, i dealt with this guy two nights ago, before this thread was started. he actually CALLED me on my cell phone after i texted him. the conversation lasted for 15 minutes regarding 2 albums i wanted. it was a very odd 15 minutes of lying and weird promises. so i had him send me a paypal invoice with the items specified. he acually DID send me a tracking yesterday, so i have something coming to me. ive got my fingers crossed that it is what i payed for. since this thread has been cracking me up, below is a picture of what he sent me right after i recieved the tracking... i can only laugh at this now cause its just a waiting game til the package shows up.

http://tinypic.com/r/14yafqe/8

Can you save a Paypal claim as a draft?

Unfuckingbelievable how many stories this guy has. What a coincidence that him and his backstabbing roommate are equally as illiterate and insane. 

Either he made these posts as a sob story hoping that it would up his chances of selling stuff or he really is scamming people, but are we really supposed to believe the insanity of those texts messages that fall in line with the insanity of his posts on here? 

Unfuckingbelievable how many stories this guy has. What a coincidence that him and his backstabbing roommate are equally as illiterate and insane. 

Either he made these posts as a sob story hoping that it would up his chances of selling stuff or he really is scamming people, but are we really supposed to believe the insanity of those texts messages that fall in line with the insanity of his posts on here? 

I believe the part that says everyone got scammed...

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

"No way I could have posted that I was working graveyard shift last night didnt get home til 8am so someone has hacked my shit prob my roommate trying to steal and sell my shit I don't even have the hipv vinyl yet so why would I even try and sell it? Makes no sense"

Dude's roommate is nuts! lulz.