Finch Talk Vinyl: "Don't buy the Hot Topic WIITB LP"

From the band in AP today:

What about the back catalog? Any reissue plans?
There’s nothing in the works. There are a couple vinyl snobs in the band, so there’s always talk about getting a proper pressing of it done. The one that’s been in Hot Topic recently was not anything that we had to deal with; [universal] just sold the rights to some company, and they put out a fucking awful pressing of it. The artwork is [pixelated]; I think they even cut one of the songs short. It was awful. Anybody that talks to us about vinyl, we always ask them very kindly not to purchase the Hot Topic vinyl pressing of What It Is To Burn. They do have our shirts in there, and the shirts are acceptable and really nice, and we support that. But whatever company is doing the vinyl should be dragged out back and shot.

Link: http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/theres_less_ego_less_drama_what_it_is_to_burn_x_and_the_future_of_finch/P1

we always ask them very kindly not to purchase the Hot Topic vinyl pressing of What Is It To Burn.

I see what you did there! ;)

Also, who are they to talk about how shitty the universal/geffen pressing is... Their own pressing through drive-thru cuts off 10 seconds into the title track. And, as mentioned before, you "vinyl snobs" in the band should have fought to have it repressed and sold your approved version on the 10 year tour.