How did you come about your screen name? (as suggested by abovetheearth)

Best movie of all time. If this was taken it would have been thecamelfucker, thecarpetpisser, or any number of similar names from the movie.

For a while I had the username El Duderino on Words With Friends, but after not playing for a while I think it got snagged by someone else. I can't log in with it anymore.

When signing up for DF in 2010, I was trying to be clever. I wanted it to be record-related (which if I'm being honest sounds stupid now - duh, we all like records). Anyway, Something About Airplanes was on heavy rotation and I just combined the two. I also thought Something Vinyl would make a good store name. Kept it when I joined VC.

True, uninteresting story. In high school and then through most of college, I used two screen names and emails the most. They were:
skadelic and rebelyouth4life

Even applied for my first jobs with [email protected] as a point of contact. 

The story of "HipsterAsFolk" dates back to when I was a wee child in Kindergarten. On all my coloring assignments I use to draw an Anarchy sign with my my crayons (and they weren't Crayola either, because Crayola is for capitalist bourgeoisie.) After a few detentions and suspensions I was eventually kicked out of school. This resulted in me writing the Anarchist Cookbook for 1st graders (at the age of 5 1/2,) this proving to be only the beginning for my tr00 PVNX legacy. From there I assembled a group of similar aged Anarchist to join me to eventually blow up the playground using home made bombs. These bombs were produced using my mom's Diet Coke 2-Liters and my grandpa's Mentos. When recess came that day nothing was the same, we barraged the whole entire playground only leaving a fiery blaze of charred wood chips and corn syrup coated monkey bars. From there on we knew there was no turning back and slipped pop rocks into the faculty's soda vending machine in the Teacher's Lounge. This second attacked resulted in several of the school staff to spontaneously combust while teaching (due to the pop rocks infusion in their bittersweet cola of Anarchy!) From there, we all dispersed around the world with only our bathroom rigged tattoo gun (which melted crayons into tattoo ink) tattoos to remember each other by.  :P

NO MODS NO MASTERS! ALL POSTERS ARE POSEURS! HIPSTER IST tr00 PVNX!

tr00 story 4 tr00 pvnx

emails / aim screen names.  all i knew is that the x's were dangerous and awesome.  this was before i was "straight edge".  I also have most of my AIM conversations saved and it is unreal, horrifying and a serious trip down memory lane.

xz sl1pkn0t zx

[email protected]

xlilraccuiax

skankandmosh

ooo and my runescape name is tsabo  tavoc //// sun giantz and my gamertag is x37 elephantsx

woooo

smushed?

Oh right, that works a lot better...I swear I'm smart..

In my head in saying "smooooooooshed", possibly in a Gump accent

Keeping with aol names, in middle school my favorite brand of clothing was from Target called "Mossimo" so then came... Omissomgreenie90

Cause I liked green