The COMMUNITY (service) Thread

aren't you at work right now though, explaining to all of us how tough it is, while instantly replying to messages here non stop?

Did I say it was tough? No I was explaining to that idiot up there that he doesn't know diddly squat about what he's talking about and neither do you.

Funny Story... When I was in High School my sociology teacher wanted us to vote on if we should do community service. The vote was about 60/40 for yes. He asked the no's why they voted no. I told him I don't care about my community and don't want to help it but destroy it. I didn't have to do the service, PUNK.

Funny Story... When I was in High School my sociology teacher wanted us to vote on if we should do community service. The vote was about 60/40 for yes. He asked the no's why they voted no. I told him I don't care about my community and don't want to help it but destroy it. I didn't have to do the service, PUNK.

This is why I have no friends to help me. They are all too punk. Except for the ones who got probation. I should ask them.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

Hello VC, I am an idiot.

I'll never forget this post.

I can not wait to see how elasalle evolves on these boards. 

Best new-member-burn of 2013. I spit out my coffee when I read this.

Welcome to the boards, elasalle. Please don't go anywhere. We need more new members like you as opposed to the influx of ding-dongs we've seen this past fall.

Bummed I ran out of positive votes for the day.... just in time to not be able to give Shaq posts all the love they deserve. This will be a long 24 hours..........

Yeah because shaq posts are so funny.

I think my favorite thing about them is that they've always been funny and they've never been forced.