PO: Pink Floyd - Division Bell double vinyl reissue and box set

UK links available on page 2.

Amazing, Just amazing, Keep in mind when ordering outside of Europe items are discounted on Amazon UK. Comes out to $12 dollars less for me to Canada. 

Order Summary
Items: £21.04 Postage & Packing: £3.08 Total before VAT: £24.12 VAT: £0.00 Order Total: £24.12

VS

Order Summary
Items: $44.23 Shipping & handling: $6.98 Total before tax: $51.21 Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00 Import Fees Deposit $4.99 Order total: $56.20

Amazing, Just amazing, Keep in mind when ordering outside of Europe items are discounted on Amazon UK. Comes out to $12 dollars less for me to Canada. 

Order Summary
Items: £21.04 Postage & Packing: £3.08 Total before VAT: £24.12 VAT: £0.00 Order Total: £24.12

VS

Order Summary
Items: $44.23 Shipping & handling: $6.98 Total before tax: $51.21 Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00 Import Fees Deposit $4.99 Order total: $56.20

Thanx for this. I just ordered from amazon UK as well.

works out to about $44CAD

Price on 2XLP is ridiculous. I'm really glad I don't want this.

Copied from another thread as it applies perfectly here:

These will be 2xLP's priced at $35. 

People will complain. 

Other people will say, "It's cheaper than ebay". 

Complaining people will argue that it's still not cool to charge $35 and refute the "cheaper than ebay" reasoning.

Repeat. 

Could be worse.  Take The Wall reissue for example.

No one on Earth should ever buy any of the Pink Floyd reissues. They're overpriced bullshit. Find a nice 70's to 80's press. They're are millions of them about and you can usually get a great sounding one for under $20 if you know how to work it.

No one on Earth should ever buy any of the Pink Floyd reissues. They're overpriced bullshit. Find a nice 70's to 80's press. They're are millions of them about and you can usually get a great sounding one for under $20 if you know how to work it.

Except your logic doesn't work on The Division Bell since it was released in 1994 and never pressed on a double LP like it should be.