Nirvana - Bleach Colored LP (2x Newbury Comics /750 & /750)

Exclusive my butte hole!!! Just bought the clear/white for $15 from an uber roving record store sponsored by sub pop in seattle. They also had the iron and wine lp too for the same price

I wonder if the sub pop store in the airport has it? I'm passing through today so I might have to look. What is this rover service you speak of?

I wonder if the sub pop store in the airport has it? I'm passing through today so I might have to look. What is this rover service you speak of?

It was the day before record store day and UBER in seattle got a VW bus and loaded it up with limited vinyl from sub pop/hardly art/suicide squeeze/ and barsuk and drove it around seattle that day.  I spent all day trying to lock it down on my phone and they finally drove up to my work at the end of the day.  I was stoked.  I had a buddy that was interning and then later got a job at sub pop and he told me that all that vinyl was donated from personal collections from people around the office at sub pop hq.  

People that work in A/R up there have their own mini collections of loser vinyl and other limited records to give away to promoters and other radio industry people.

The proceeds from all the vinyl sold through the uber roving record store was donated to a chairty of some sort, but I forget what chairty it was, thats why all the vinyl was donated.

Super doubt they'd have the nirvana at the airport store.  Im still bummed i didn't get the iron & wine.  Still surprised the fleet foxes is still up there

I remember reading something once about how white supposedly has the lowest audio quality and clear has the best...can't remember where I read it though.

Given the records I have listened to, my own ears support this theory. My clear pressings sound amazing. I have had several white vinyl records that turned out noisy.

The only exception to that rule is my German "White Vinyl" Line records re-issue of Garcia's WB solo album. That pressing was like playing a piece of glass. How did they do that!?

Given the records I have listened to, my own ears support this theory. My clear pressings sound amazing. I have had several white vinyl records that turned out noisy.

The only exception to that rule is my German "White Vinyl" Line records re-issue of Garcia's WB solo album. That pressing was like playing a piece of glass. How did they do that!?

I too think this is the case. I once had both a white copy and a clear copy of Maximum Rocknroll and the clear blew away the white one. It may have something to do with the chemical composition of the different colors of polyvinyl pellets used to make the records, but I'm no chemist, so that's just a guess.

It was the day before record store day and UBER in seattle got a VW bus and loaded it up with limited vinyl from sub pop/hardly art/suicide squeeze/ and barsuk and drove it around seattle that day.  I spent all day trying to lock it down on my phone and they finally drove up to my work at the end of the day.  I was stoked.  I had a buddy that was interning and then later got a job at sub pop and he told me that all that vinyl was donated from personal collections from people around the office at sub pop hq.  

People that work in A/R up there have their own mini collections of loser vinyl and other limited records to give away to promoters and other radio industry people.

The proceeds from all the vinyl sold through the uber roving record store was donated to a chairty of some sort, but I forget what chairty it was, thats why all the vinyl was donated.

Super doubt they'd have the nirvana at the airport store.  Im still bummed i didn't get the iron & wine.  Still surprised the fleet foxes is still up there

Ah, makes sense. That's a cool idea though, wish I would have known about it at the time. Thanks for clarifying.

I too think this is the case. I once had both a white copy and a clear copy of Maximum Rocknroll and the clear blew away the white one. It may have something to do with the chemical composition of the different colors of polyvinyl pellets used to make the records, but I'm no chemist, so that's just a guess.

Seems pretty accurate. From what I've gathered, black and clear vinyl don't have dyes added to the pellets, other colors do and those dyes affect sound quality in some way.