Guest jonpasqual

Guest jonpasqual

Probably won't sell it. So I don't think this is "damning" in anyway. Also! if the band DOES release a legit pressing of this. I'd be happy! It cost me a bit to make these and I'd love to have something official. So I'd probably NOT make a mass run of them and just do it at request. This isn't to capitalize off of Sonny Moore's Skrillex success or anything of that nature. But mainly just to see something on wax that I've always wanted and show it off I guess. 

Probably won't sell it. So I don't think this is "damning" in anyway. Also! if the band DOES release a legit pressing of this. I'd be happy! It cost me a bit to make these and I'd love to have something official. So I'd probably NOT make a mass run of them and just do it at request. This isn't to capitalize off of Sonny Moore's Skrillex success or anything of that nature. But mainly just to see something on wax that I've always wanted and show it off I guess.

Most people who care about Skrillex don't even know that Sonny Moore was in FFTL, who FFTL is, or that his name is actually Sonny Moore anyways. So it's a good thing you're not trying to capitalize on that. There would be some cool things to have one-off copies of, but not at $60 a pop.

28 year old me is happy the 18 year old me only liked a cuppa two, tree songs.

22 year old me is happy 14 year old me got into dear diary and attended the heroine tour because the good time I had set me down a decade of gradually attending better and better shows and deeper and deeper interest in music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, does it make a difference to anyone else if this is pressed in its original version or the remixed version? Just for nostalgia, I went to listen to this album on Spotify and found out that they remixed it, added in a bunch of electronic elements. Personally, I would only shell out for a press of this if it was the original version.

Just out of curiosity, does it make a difference to anyone else if this is pressed in its original version or the remixed version? Just for nostalgia, I went to listen to this album on Spotify and found out that they remixed it, added in a bunch of electronic elements. Personally, I would only shell out for a press of this if it was the original version.

I never even heard of that existing. Doesn't sound too good though...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...