PO Soon: Grouper - Ruins October 31

rooks

Yes, I'm always happy when Liz releases something new. Hoping she plays some shows around Portland this year. I saw her play a free show at a church and it was beautiful.

Yes, I'm always happy when Liz releases something new. Hoping she plays some shows around Portland this year. I saw her play a free show at a church and it was beautiful.

Agreed.

She's one of my favorites and from the same town that I live in, but I've never had an opportunity to see her!

Agreed.

She's one of my favorites and from the same town that I live in, but I've never had an opportunity to see her!

She plays every once in a while but it's hard to keep up since she doesn't use social media or promote things well.

Grouper is one of those artists where I feel I MUST own every song she does... Her disco is a fun one to track down and not always crazy expensive! I think I am one LP away and those pesky split 7"s she had out there...

Pumped! Raum was top notch and I loved her last 2 on kranky... Hopefully she keeps some of that folky stuff she played with ...

Kinda shocked there are this many people into her on here! VC keeps getting better taste :$

Grouper is one of those artists where I feel I MUST own every song she does... Her disco is a fun one to track down and not always crazy expensive! I think I am one LP away and those pesky split 7"s she had out there...

Pumped! Raum was top notch and I loved her last 2 on kranky... Hopefully she keeps some of that folky stuff she played with ...

Kinda shocked there are this many people into her on here! VC keeps getting better taste :$

Do you have her Helen - Felt This Way / Dying All the Time 7"? ;)

That's awesome! Those two songs are great, have always hoped to encounter a copy.

Maybe call Exiled Records in Portland? They have multiple copies every time I go there. No hard to find Grouper releases though.

Maybe call Exiled Records in Portland? They have multiple copies every time I go there. No hard to find Grouper releases though.

It might be? I thought it was called something Ax? I was there in Jan they had like 6 or so Grouper records....But not her first few LPs but there were some older ones in there for sure! Id check back there often if you live there! 

• 4 weeks later...