Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

haha I'm just really strict with my budget since I'm planning a wedding currently so I've been waiting for paychecks now instead of just freely spending all my monies on records

I honestly should be doing the same as I'm moving in with the GF this week....well, I'm trying at least recently, but too many damn PO's this month. Flenser y u do dis?

This might be the first album put out by Flenser since Vaura that I don't dig an awful lot. Sounds pretty boring to me..

That's pretty accurate. Even Vaura was still pretty unique though. This just seems run of the mill, which is a bummer because post-punk is a great base to make interesting music with.

• 3 weeks later...

That price is a little bonkers in my opinion (especially considering the reserve isn't even met yet).  Cool to have for sure, but I can't imagine what they expect to get for it.

• 2 weeks later...

^ all the older cd versions have the same book.

I know the CD came with a book, but was it also 140 pages?  I must be getting it confused with the Deathconsciousness literature, which was significantly shorter.  [i've never owned the CD nor have seen the Giles book in person.  Suffice to say, I'm considerably excited they're including it in the vinyl press.]

• 4 weeks later...