The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

for jet.com got emailed a code from them for 25% don't know if multiple people can use it or it is truly a unique personal code but i thought i would share it.i already used the 20% code shared so i just thought i would pass it on.all i ask is that other people please share their experience with ordering vinyl from them thanks. CODE: 36FC6 Your unique code is valid for 25% off your 1st order. Offer expires 11‌/22/15 at 11‌:59 PM PST. Maximum discount $50. Offer not available on Android app.

^ Just use code SAVE15NOW for $15 off any order of $35 or more.  Unless you are spending more than $70, this will save you more cash than the 20% off code.

I just bought 2 full lengths and a 7" for $21 shipped.  Let's see if they get shipped and arrive OK.

By the way, it's one code per email address. If you have more than one email address (and who doesn't?), log out and create a new account with a different email address. I don't think Jet is a long-term prospect anyway, so you may as well take advantage of the deals while they are alive.

By the way, it's one code per email address. If you have more than one email address (and who doesn't?), log out and create a new account with a different email address. I don't think Jet is a long-term prospect anyway, so you may as well take advantage of the deals while they are alive.

No, the problem is that it recognizes your card number. I created my first profile and placed an order using the $15-off code. When I created another profile with a different email address, it gave me the discount until I entered my card number, at which point the price jumped back up to the normal price. 

Again, if anyone can find a workaround I will be seriously grateful!