Best live albums

I have always had an aversion to live albums, there aren't that many imo that really capture the "magic". A few that I actually do really like though are Etta James Rocks the House, Kiss Alive 2, Jimi Hendrix Live at Winterland. Now I am talking full live albums, there are a lot of individual songs that I like, but I am interested in what your favorite live albums are.

Elvis Costello Live at the El Mocambo (which was sort of an 'official' boot in that it was a bootleg later released on CD by Ryko) has always been one of my favourites, partly because it was one of my first records when I was 15, and also because it's pretty perfect - the Attractions had just joined him and they play through tracks from the first two albums with such energy. 

Wilco - Kicking Television Live in Chicago is pretty great. Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense is a classic, but in some ways, I need the visuals too. Neko Case - The Tigers Have Spoken.... 

A recent one that I absolutely love is Jason Isbell's Live From Alabama, which takes all of his best Drive By Truckers songs, plus the live versions of a lot of his studio songs are way better (especially Alabama Pines).

Hüsker Dü - Land Speed Record, Kiss - Alive!, and that one 7" that's just all the goofy shit Venom yelled in between songs when they played a show with Black Flag.

Mumford and Sons - Road to Red Rocks (The vinyl box set is quite lovely, especially if you went to any of the shows on the tour... some great pics and the dvds has some really cool behind the scenes footage)

Kanye West - VH1 Storytellers (not on wax... but a FANTASTIC set of performances)

The Format - Live at the Mayan (only available on DVD... would love to see Hello Merch do a vinyl pressing of this!)

Butthole Surfers - PCPPEP

Skinny Puppy - Ain't It Dead Yet (though it only came out on CD)

Husker Du - Land Speed Record

AC/DC - If you Want Blood You've Got It

Cheap Trick - At Budokan

The Damned - Live At Shepperton

I prefer Butthole Surfers Double Live. AC/DC IYWBYGI is good, and Live at Budakon is good too. I know there's more I like just remembering all of them is the trick.

Guest Secular Haze

Gojira - The Link Alive

Meshuggah - The Ophidian Trek

Lagwagon - Live In A Dive

Pantera - Official Live: 101 Proof

Rush - A Show Of Hands

The Who "Live at Leeds" IS the greatest live album ever, no question, but the vinyl that's floating around out there really doesn't do it justice.  They remastered and released the FULL concert on CD about 15 years ago, including both sets.  I'll be able to die happy when they release the ENTIRE show on vinyl!

http://www.discogs.com/Who-Live-At-Leeds/release/2636429