Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

13 hours ago, batman said:

didn't it always?

i think i actually prefer the new ones too, but i think that was the point. the originals aren't really the best recordings.

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I thought it always did, too.

unless im missing something, ra patera references volcano with the "open up the window and the let the morning light in" part as well as the synth line from that section a bit sped up.  now though, volcano includes the descending guitar lines at the end of it, the same that ra patera outros with.  so its like a retroactive reference?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They also updated their cover photo so I'm assuming new music? A new 7? Split? I can't make out the top words.

Edit: clicked on their IG profile picture and it came up with the full umblurred image

Sorority Noise/TWIABP split coming soon.

Edited by Reshiram454

9 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

They also updated their cover photo so I'm assuming new music? A new 7? Split? I can't make out the top words.

Edit: clicked on their IG profile picture and it came up with the full umblurred image

Sorority Noise/TWIABP split coming soon.

Yep. When Sorority Noise recently signed to Triple Crown, they also announced they had a split coming up with TWIABP this Fall. So should be here soon. It could be amazing....

23 minutes ago, tlr said:

$25 international shipping?!

I love this band, probably more than any other band I've discovered in recent years. I love TCR. But 4x the price of the record on shipping is just too much, man. Hoping some UK/EU places will pick this up instead. :(

http://www.banquetrecords.com/SNTWIABP

UK (and I guess EU!) preorders here! That World Is song is phenomenal, as ever. When I heard them playing the intro to this song as an alternate Blank #9 leading into Heartbeat I always hoped that'd lead to some new track. Guess they were way ahead of me on that one!

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Try Dave at brokenworldmedia dot com.

Also, pay a buck or two to have your mail forwarded.

Thanks I'll email Dave. Yeah it was free at the post office, I've already done it. I just know the horror stories behind lost records at the post office. Would much rather let the sender know than trying to track down forwarded mail.

Edited by kylet

37 minutes ago, kylet said:

Thanks I'll email Dave. Yeah it was free at the post office, I've already done it. I just know the horror stories behind lost records at the post office. Would much rather let the sender know than trying to track down forwarded mail.

Pretty sure theyre moving to gmail. Had a gmail address respond to an email i sent to the dave handle. Response is verrrry sparse, been trying to cancel an order for about 2 weeks now.