PO: Bright Eyes - Studio Albums 2000-2011

I hope SoundStageDirect will cancel my order. 

I've never dealt w/ their customer service before, but from what I've read and from their FAQ, canceling an order shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: SoundStageDirect canceled my order without any problems. Nice. 

Edited by ejc625

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I know, but technically speaking, I don't have the money. I could PayPal credit it and make 12 easy payments of $8.67, but I might also be paying alimony if I buy it. 

Looking at your collection, I can see why you might hesitate. Impressive Bright Eyes collection you got there.

30 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Looking at your collection, I can see why you might hesitate. Impressive Bright Eyes collection you got there.

I had them all including the red marble people's me so selling those have funded that box set. All i got to sell now is digital ash

38 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I'm a big Oberst fan. I'm only missing a few hard-to-acquire-for-a-decent-price records/ cassettes. 

I want this set a lot, but it's not practical at the moment. Hopefully a few of the 5000 stick around for awhile until that sweet teacher salary kicks in after September.

Fuck me.

I tried to be rational, I tried to be reasonable.

I hope the rational, reasonable 26 year old me can forgive my inner emo, sad 16 year old self for buying this. I couldn't hold him back any longer.

Less than 20 bucks for each of these? Dammit popmarket, you finally got me to bite on one of your deals.

24 minutes ago, rooks said:

Fuck me.

I tried to be rational, I tried to be reasonable.

I hope the rational, reasonable 26 year old me can forgive my inner emo, sad 16 year old self for buying this. I couldn't hold him back any longer.

Less than 20 bucks for each of these? Dammit popmarket, you finally got me to bite on one of your deals.

Same. Sorry Bullmoose, I like ya a lot...but this is a hell of a deal.

6 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I know, but technically speaking, I don't have the money. I could PayPal credit it and make 12 easy payments of $8.67, but I might also be paying alimony if I buy it. 

Yo have you ever used paypal credit? How does it work? is it just monthly payments for a year or something? It always asks me if I wanna do it but I've been nervous to. Do you pay the first payment upfront? 

My wife is a much bigger Bright Eyes fan than I am, though I do enjoy a good number of his albums. She's not really into the whole vinyl thing as much as I am though, so we don't own any Bright Eyes stuff on vinyl yet. $104 for most of the stuff I care about is a heck of a deal.

34 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Would love to grab this for that price but Bullmoose's "pay when shipped" beats that for me right now.  Wasn't planning on dropping $100 right now...

In the same boat. I'd love to get for ~100, but I'd also like to eat for the next week haha. 

On 8/15/2016 at 11:02 PM, dkrtz said:

Yo have you ever used paypal credit? How does it work? is it just monthly payments for a year or something? It always asks me if I wanna do it but I've been nervous to. Do you pay the first payment upfront? 

Actually it's just like a credit card, but they have a deal where purchases exceeding $100 can be interest free for a year (or 6 months...I don't remember). I try not to use it.

• 2 weeks later...