BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Goonies Poster or something. Who can tell. All Stout posters look the same.

19,877 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2017 at 2:12 PM, natenomm said:

Today's drop was easy peasy compared to the Drive Bloodbath last week. I'm glad I was able to snag a JP reg to replace the Stan & Vince one that got a hole in it when a framer was providing me an estimate...

How bad is the hole!? I've always like the Stan & Vince JP Print.

Got my black copy of The Fountain yesterday and listened to it last night. Side A was very quiet until I weighted it, but sounded great thereafter. Side B sounded fine without needing a weight. A few pops here and there, but overall I'm still happy to finally own this after ten years of waiting. Gonna listen again, watch the movie, and probably dust off the graphic novel tonight. 

25 minutes ago, rransomm said:

Got my black copy of The Fountain yesterday and listened to it last night. Side A was very quiet until I weighted it, but sounded great thereafter. Side B sounded fine without needing a weight. A few pops here and there, but overall I'm still happy to finally own this after ten years of waiting. Gonna listen again, watch the movie, and probably dust off the graphic novel tonight. 

They actually released the black copies?  Where can you buy them?  I thought after they pulled the color copies that the whole thing was going to be scrapped, but I guess that was an assumption.

3 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

They actually released the black copies?  Where can you buy them?  I thought after they pulled the color copies that the whole thing was going to be scrapped, but I guess that was an assumption.

They didn't pull copies...they sold out.

8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Oh interesting...I thought it got pulled because of the QC problems that were reported on almost every copy.  Is the black version better?

8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Oh interesting...I thought it got pulled because of the QC problems that were reported on almost every copy.  Is the black version better?

18 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

From what I've read, the sound is arguably better; the gold one being riddled with problems. I had pre-ordered it on Amazon just over a month and a half ago for $35. I think it's still listed, they charge and ship when they get them in.

Super shot in the dark but does anyone have a Drive - Rory Kurtz print they might wanna get rid of I have alot of Mondo Posters and vinyl for trade or some cash some trade. If anyone is willing to help a dude out I'd really appreciate it! PM me anytime! Thank you.

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

Super shot in the dark but does anyone have a Drive - Rory Kurtz print they might wanna get rid of I have alot of Mondo Posters and vinyl for trade or some cash some trade. If anyone is willing to help a dude out I'd really appreciate it! PM me anytime! Thank you.

I've got first dibs on Drive, my man. :lol:

2 minutes ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

Actually, I believe lastvaultboy owns first dibs ;)

But I was the first to ask on the page....Well, for what it's worth, I'd be willing to part with my Hopesfall-Satellite Years splatter when it comes in. That's one of my fave albums that I have been waiting for over 10 years to own on vinyl. That lets you know how much I want the print. :o

Edited by tetsuodaironman

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Think you guys may be out of luck around here on that Drive print.

Prices starting to inch over $400 on them already.

I can make a lit of stuff I would trade mine for if you really want....but it's not going to be vinyl

Are you a mike mitchell fan!?

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Think you guys may be out of luck around here on that Drive print.

Prices starting to inch over $400 on them already.

I can make a lit of stuff I would trade mine for if you really want....but it's not going to be vinyl

I might have someone else pulling through for me at cost. If not, I'm willing to trade or buy someone else's.

Edited by tetsuodaironman