Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2 ?

Hmmm. I loves me some Rihanna. But I gotta agree... This is some generic boring pop rap... Hoping it grows on me/I enjoy it more when I'm drunk.

Was looking forward to new Rihanna and new eminen but I wasn't expecting this and I'm totally let down -_-

It feels like they were shooting for another Love the Way You Lie. and they succeeded. That Monster song is totally radio worthy; immediately like-able. But I was already sick of it half way through the first listen. Like I've already heard it a thousand times.

Eminem hasn't put out much good material since eminem show (and even that's being generous)...

Recovery wasnt terrible, but not great.

I'm one of the few people who really dug "Relapse" but didn't care for "Recovery". I have that one in my collection because I wanna have a complete set of his albums but yeah "The Eminem Show" was the last truly great Em album. "Encore" has grown on me since it came out. 

I'm one of the few people who really dug "Relapse" but didn't care for "Recovery". I have that one in my collection because I wanna have a complete set of his albums but yeah "The Eminem Show" was the last truly great Em album. "Encore" has grown on me since it came out. 

I liked 3am lol, i mean there isnt much i hate from him... but nothing will touch Slim shady and Marshall Mathers.

Can't hate Encore. Puke and Rain Man are two of my favorite songs of his. I actually really liked that full album. Relapse is the only one I never really listened to obsessively, but I definitely don't dislike it.

I'll listen to MMLP2 non stop, even if it is the worst Eminem album. Because it's fucking Eminem.

Can't hate Encore. Puke and Rain Man are two of my favorite songs of his. I actually really liked that full album. Relapse is the only one I never really listened to obsessively, but I definitely don't dislike it.

I'll listen to MMLP2 non stop, even if it is the worst Eminem album. Because it's fucking Eminem.

That's an eminem fan alright