SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

I have a question, if the Saul goes up and I (maybe) can get it, do you have to have an account with SpaceLab9 to checkout? or is there just a direct to PayPal link? I tried ordering in the past (the zombie Walking Dead) but never did and gave up because of how their site acts, it looks like they haven't even tried to fix it....

yeah but waited a full 18 minutes for it to get through. just watched that bar load up on the browser.. had a 2nd tab open also trying to refresh the cart page.

checked out with wyldstyle...took forever.  be patient and let the balls spin their course

Thanks guys, had it in my cart and then my cart loaded and it was emptied. Seriously I'm pissed at Spacelab 9. 

Yeah but I don't expect the site to be any better by the time they put the 50 Better Call Sauls up

They don't even have the decency to postpone this

Even if they postpone, you announce another time and it crashes all over. I think Spacelab9 is just going fuck it and just going for broke at this point. I'm still getting the site to load up nicely and yeah, no BCS in sight.