PO: Pearl Jam Ten 120 gram coke-bottle clear (Pearl Jam/Newbury Comics)

*debates selling duplicates of all the PJ studio albums*

You might be joking... But if that post is 100% serious and you have ALL the OOP records, you could easily make $2K when all's said and done. Avacado, RVM, and Lost Dogs alone would probably go for a grand if they're still sealed.

Big regrets in my vinyl-buying life:

1) Not buying every single PJ vinyl release when they were easily available at $15 a pop.

2) Not stocking up on Dave Matthews' "Before These Crowded Streets" when stores had them marked down to $10 just TRYING to get rid of them.

3) Not grabbing 10 copies of Avett Brothers' "The Gleam 2" when it was $10 new. (Rather than $300 now.)

A while back I was at one of the shops I frequent looking through a bunch of records the owner had just got in, which included two brand new and sealed copies of No Code, complete with $9.99 Newbury Comics price stickers from '96. I'm not even a PJ fan but it was still fun looking at two records that would easily sell for $200 each today which cost a measly 10 bucks when they were released.

I'm really surprised Sony hasn't reissued more of their albums on vinyl.   I have the Ten, Vs and Vitalogy repackagings from a couple years ago and I'd definitely go in for more.  You'd think seeing there are people paying $200-300 for every single album between No Code and Avocado that they would put them back into print seeing how much potential money they're losing to ebay scalpers.

I'm sure they want to do a big campaign around the reissues to move as many copies as possible. And we know the band was burned out after the Pj20 stuff. So it's just a waiting game. I bet they start up again in 2016 for no codes 20th.

That's my prediction as well. They'll do more super delux sets for each one. It's inevitable. I want to see more vault releases.

It was the No Jeremy 10c single from two or three years ago.

That is up there. But they had:

10" Shadow (Mike McCready)

7" Mad Season (White Vinyl)

7" RNDM (Pink Vinyl)

7" Unthought Known Single

7" Eddie Vedder LBC / Wishlist

I think the only one still up is the Eddie Vedder single...