PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

I wish I knew about SRC's "Cancelled Preorders = Store Credit and Not a Refund" policy before I preordered Amputechture. After hearing all of the seam split issues I wanted to go for the SSD version instead just to be safe, so now I have $43 in SRC funny money.

I guess that means I'll be buying Bedlam in Goliath from SRC with the Amputechture money.

That's bogus as hell.  SRC is still getting your money so they aren't learning a lesson.  I haven't actually asked if they'd put a note on my order for Amputechture to pull the vinyl and pack it on top but to everyone's point, they certainly should do this if it's requested by someone.  It's just good business to protect your product all the way to your customer when it has to travel through USPS (everybody knows that USPS is notorious for beating the shit out of packages).  SSD wins customer service, and maybe that's where that little extra money goes when you buy stuff through them because SSD definitely doesn't win at pricing.

Guest stl_ben.

Unrelated to overall thread, but related to what we're talking about. Haven't ordered from SRC/had to ask them, but you guys reminded me to email Southern Lord, as I said before.

They got back to me within a few hours and pretty much said, "Yeah, no problem. We'll make sure to do that for you if you want." Now that's service.

I don't see why SRC wouldn't be able to do it.

I've been reading this board for months but this is my first post...I'm shy and my english sucks.

Anyway I got my De-loused 2LP a few days ago...I put the first lp on, sat on the couch and...it played Televators. I thought I just messep up the lps, so I played the second one and...Televators again.

I'm so lucky that i have received a faulty copy with double C/D sides and no A/B. Great.

Got a copy of the MOV Gold and plays great, and out of curiosity picked up a original GSL copy off eBay for real cheap. The original just came in last night and also sounds very good. I am gonna have a buddy over soon and do a blind test of several songs and see if he picks one album or the other consistently. He has never heard either version of Deloused on vinyl so it should be interesting to see which one he picks. Once I get him to come over and do the test I'll post my results and what system set up was used.