The Ex-Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) Thread

My first girlfriend was this little Latina gal, cute as can be and probably out of my league. We went to different schools and I always wore a hat when not in school. We are at a movie theater on like a third date and she start aggressively making out with me. When she takes off my hat and starts running her fingers through my hair she stops. She starts touching my fair a bit and looking at it and then disgustedly says "damn, you're a punk". I had a short Mohawk, ha ha. She was done with me that night and quit calling me after that. She had really bad breath anyway.

My first girlfriend was this little Latina gal, cute as can be and probably out of my league. We went to different schools and I always wore a hat when not in school. We are at a movie theater on like a third date and she start aggressively making out with me. When she takes off my hat and starts running her fingers through my hair she stops. She starts touching my fair a bit and looking at it and then disgustedly says "damn, you're a punk". I had a short Mohawk, ha ha. She was done with me that night and quit calling me after that. She had really bad breath anyway.

The punk life. So hard to find a girl who puts up with it.

When I lived in Hawaii (2007-2009), I dated this asian girl for about a year. Very attractive with a rumored history of infidelity. Anyways, got engaged. About 3 months into the engagement she decided to sleep with a tattoo artist in NYC. Broke it off... Fast forward 4 years and she's now married to Anthony Raneri.

Needless to say, I'm waiting for the day when I can say, "I know who this Bayside album is written about." 

When I lived in Hawaii (2007-2009), I dated this asian girl for about a year. Very attractive with a rumored history of infidelity. Anyways, got engaged. About 3 months into the engagement she decided to sleep with a tattoo artist in NYC. Broke it off... Fast forward 4 years and she's now married to Anthony Raneri.

Needless to say, I'm waiting for the day when I can say, "I know who this Bayside album is written about."

Thats nuts.

4e42feeeca2711e38d3e0002c991ed32_8.jpg

her?

why does she have a tattoo of herself on her arm?

Hahaha, I never even noticed that to be completely honest. Very good question.

I haven't talked to her in couple years. I'm getting married in June so I won't have any more ex-girlfriend stories after this one.

Except...

I was hanging out this girl a few years back when I lived in Baltimore. She was alright, but nothing special. We had plans to meet up at this bar downtown at 10 and I went down there around 9 with this other girl friend of mine to chill and hangout until she got there. 11pm rolls around and she still hasn't shown up, meanwhile, my friend and I are a few drinks deep and she decides to let me know that she has feelings for me. She pushes me up against a support beam that was in the middle of this bar and kisses me right there on the spot. At that exact moment I get a tap on the shoulder and turn around to see the girl who I was supposed to be meeting there...

It was one of those moments that you see in a movie where you get this awkward feeling in the pit of your stomach and you just hope they move on to the next scene, except, there was no next scene. I felt like a douche. Needless to say the girl I was supposed to meet left and the my friend and I both talked (at a later date when we were less intoxicated) and decided that we just being friends was in our best interests. 

I dated an older woman a few years back. She was 35 and I was 23. Former coworkers but kept in touch via Facebook. Went in a couple dates and started hanging out. I was a little apprehensive due to her having three kids (same father) but I said fuck it and tried something new. Started off GREAT. I'm dating a good looking older woman, sex was bananas. Back of the car, kitchen floor, movie theatre, etc. but then I lose my job and move back in with the parents for a bit and all hell breaks loose. She gets distant for a minute and says I'm unreliable, immature etc. (we are still fucking this whole time) She eventually gets over it because she loves me and wants to support me. I get back on my feet and she asks me to move in, which I declined and moved in with a buddy instead. This pissed her off and I saw a nasty side of her. She becomes real possessive and keeps mentioning wanting a kid with me despite me being 22. After months of this, I back off and say we need a break. She absolutely loses her shit! Comes to my job, constantly calls me, shows up randomly to the the crib. Then one night she keep calling and I keep ignoring her. Partly because I don't wanna talk to her and becasue I have a female in my bed. She bangs on the door yelling and screaming until my roommate opens the door. She rushes past him and busts in my room to find the female only bed naked. She loses it and tries to fight the girl and then tries to snatch my PS3 (which she bought as a bday gift) out of the wall. My roommate who was a cop, has to threaten to arrest her to get her to leave. I hear nothing from her for a couple weeks until she pops up and claims to be pregnant. (I did hit it raw a couple times). I call her bluff and say let's go to the Dr. to be certain. Then she tells the truth that she isn't pregnant and we break it off for good. Longest fucking 15 months EVER!!!

Holy shit lol

I dated an older woman a few years back. She was 35 and I was 23. Former coworkers but kept in touch via Facebook. Went in a couple dates and started hanging out. I was a little apprehensive due to her having three kids (same father) but I said fuck it and tried something new. Started off GREAT. I'm dating a good looking older woman, sex was bananas. Back of the car, kitchen floor, movie theatre, etc. but then I lose my job and move back in with the parents for a bit and all hell breaks loose. She gets distant for a minute and says I'm unreliable, immature etc. (we are still fucking this whole time) She eventually gets over it because she loves me and wants to support me. I get back on my feet and she asks me to move in, which I declined and moved in with a buddy instead. This pissed her off and I saw a nasty side of her. She becomes real possessive and keeps mentioning wanting a kid with me despite me being 22. After months of this, I back off and say we need a break. She absolutely loses her shit! Comes to my job, constantly calls me, shows up randomly to the the crib. Then one night she keep calling and I keep ignoring her. Partly because I don't wanna talk to her and becasue I have a female in my bed. She bangs on the door yelling and screaming until my roommate opens the door. She rushes past him and busts in my room to find the female only bed naked. She loses it and tries to fight the girl and then tries to snatch my PS3 (which she bought as a bday gift) out of the wall. My roommate who was a cop, has to threaten to arrest her to get her to leave. I hear nothing from her for a couple weeks until she pops up and claims to be pregnant. (I did hit it raw a couple times). I call her bluff and say let's go to the Dr. to be certain. Then she tells the truth that she isn't pregnant and we break it off for good. Longest fucking 15 months EVER!!!

Sell the movie rights!

Alright so I dated this girl from freshman year of high school till my senior year. Senior year she decides shes done with me and hooks up with some dude a week after she last stayed at my house. This kid delivered pizzas from my favorite pizza place so if he ever delivered it my family would have to get it because they knew I wouldve rocked this kid if I was face to face with him (I had a really bad temper.)  Our break up was really bad. A lot of mind games by her and shit talking by both of us. We also had mutual friends so that didnt help anything as well as her locker being by mine. It also bummed me out she moved on so fast after being together for so long. Fast forward to this past November, that dude and her are dating and have been for awhile. I hit her up around May or June because my girlfriend I was with at the time had just officially ended and I wanted a quick rebound to get my mind off it. Turns out shes going to study abroad for the summer so we couldnt hangout. We agree to meet up for coffee one afternoon and do so. It was nice. But then when I was on my way to Chicago for Riot Fest she hits me up again wanting to hangout. So we hangout and somehow got on the topic of our past. And of course our sex life came up. She said "we had good sex" blah blah blah and inside Im thinking "holy shit. Does she actually want to have sex with me even though shes still dating that kid?" Turns out, she did. So I snuck her into my house while texting my buddies "Dude I was just kidding when I said I was gonna bang her tonight, I didnt think it'd actually happen!" They then texted me lyrics to Bump N Grind. We did the deed then I drove her home. We were supposed to hangout the next day and do it again but she decided to hangout with her boyfriend instead.  She then got crazy and thought I was trying to blackmail her. No clue why she thought that because I wasnt and honestly didnt care enough about her relationship to do that. I got what I wanted haha. To this day that kid has no idea. And high school me gave him a big fuck you that night. Normally Id say it was a shitty thing to do, but he had it coming. Still wish I didnt do it though. The craziness after wasnt worth it. 

Shit I have another one now that I think about it. Then Im going to bed. 

So I was talking to this girl we'll call Amanda. She was this cool tiny mexican girl. Absolutely gorgeous. Started off just talking as friends then one night we hung out after a show at her house and hooked up. Few weeks go by and she hits me up wanting to hangout. At this point I didnt have a car and she lived 30 minutes away. So she picked me up then went to Ritas(Italian ice, apparently everyone doesnt have these. youre missing out). Then we got on topic about our favorite restaurants. We were talking about how Lonestar was our favorite steakhouse and she said "lets go!". Because I was raised to always pay for a woman's meal I declined due to the fact I was broke and had just lost my job because the store I was working at had closed. However she insisted that it didnt matter and I could just pay for the next one. And that she made really good tips the night before. So I caved after a few minutes of her convincing me. We go, she buys me a nice big ass dinner. Then on the way home we stop and meet up with some of our friends. She wont stop kissing me the whole time. And Im into it. She was cute. Had some shady shit about her past but I didnt really care at that point. So then she drives me home but before she gets to my house she pulls into this public library parking lot (its dark) and starts kissing me again. We then end up in the back seat and it ruled. I got a free steak dinner and a great time in the back of her daddy's volvo. 

She would then later move to Texas with some maniac who would then kick her out after he saw her texting me. Turns out there was more to the story. She wound up fucking this drug dealer out there to get away because she thought it as the only way she could get out of the relationship. Now shes currently engaged to some dude shes only been dating for 6 months and known for less than a year. Why is she engaged? Because the dude moved here from England for her (after meeting her once, then knowing her for a few months. Meanwhile while he was gone she was fucking other people). Safe to say Amanda here isnt the smartest of girls. 

Motherfuckers don't even trust you to pump your own gas.

That is the extent of my experience with NJ.

When I was driving through Oregon I pulled up to the gas station and the dude was like "regular or premium", so I say, "No thanks man, it's cool I can do it." He gives me this perplexed look like I'm a fucking idiot from another planet and says, "that's illegal".

Weird fucking laws in the US...

When I was driving through Oregon I pulled up to the gas station and the dude was like "regular or premium", so I say, "No thanks man, it's cool I can do it." He gives me this perplexed look like I'm a fucking idiot from another planet and says, "that's illegal".

Weird fucking laws in the US...

I was driving from NY to Philly and pulled into a gas station, got out and started pumping my gas. All of a sudden a dude runs out screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!" and I realized I was in Jersey so I just threw my hands up and said "I'm from New York! I have no idea where I am!" This was back before GPS was common and I was just using printed mapquest directions.

Also feel free to post revenge nudes. 

I'll just chime in and say don't because that's a really shitty thing to do but also I won't be mad if you do.

I was driving from NY to Philly and pulled into a gas station, got out and started pumping my gas. All of a sudden a dude runs out screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!" and I realized I was in Jersey so I just threw my hands up and said "I'm from New York! I have no idea where I am!" This was back before GPS was common and I was just using printed mapquest directions.

I'll just chime in and say don't because that's a really shitty thing to do but also I won't be mad if you do.

No face no problem.