WTB Blink 182, Panic! at the Disco

BlinkandPanic

Looking to buy some Panic at the disco vinyl and any blink 182 merchandise. Here's the Panic! I'm looking for:

• A fever you can't sweat out vinyl, gold, with shrink intact
  • Pretty odd, vinyl, black, with shrink intact

Blink 182 Vinyl:

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket:

• Shop Radio Cast Clear 180 Gram with black 7" singles /300
  • Shop Radio Cast Clear 180 Gram SRC Subscription version with colored 7" /182

• Almost any They came to conquer... Uranus EPs including Lemmings Misprint
  • Not Now part 2 7" vinyl
  • Short Bus w/ alternate cover
  • All The Small Things and What's My Age Again 12" singles
  • Jukebox vinyl
  • Any VHS tapes or cassette tape singles, snippets, or albums
  • ANY PRE 182 ITEMS (Stickers, Shirts, Flyswatter Demo, Demo #2, Buddha Demo-artwork version 2, posters, flyers, etc.)
  • TEST PRESS VINYL (Any EXCEPT for Dude Ranch with printed cover, and MTS Take Off Your Pants And Jacket)
  • ALSO, IF ANYONE IN THE US has any UK CDs or Vinyl by either band, please let me know. I really don't want to import from overseas. Thank you.
  • Gold Poet Anderson Figurine
  • Cheshire Cat advance cassette tape, white paper tom version, as well as both the cat and tom versions of the orange paper variant.
  • Looking For all kinds of memorabilia: See my thread here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/109092-wtb-blink-182-memorabilia-bunnies-playing-cards-etc/

Thanks so much for all the help! -BlinkandPanic

Edited by BlinkandPanic

It's my main focus right now lol I want to finish the collections I'm on and move on to something new.. I'm not sure what yet, maybe good charlotte or something. I can't work on that many collections at once. With the amount of variations in blink, it's just too overwhelming.

Yeah.. I have some people that have neighborhoods sealed, its mostly TMTATS and self titled that I'm worried about being difficult. That and Buddha 1st press. No one ever keeps these things sealed anymore. Sealed panic is out there.. It's just so expensive right now

I've managed to find everything else in sealed condition. The pink neighborhoods is the only one I'm entirely focused on. I'm looking at approximately 75 dollars unfortunately. I also have a guy with TMTATS purple/pink sealed, and a few Cheshire Cat sealed, but I'm shopping around right now. And of course, I don't need enema or dude ranch sealed, because it can be difficult (if not impossible) to find a copy that someone KNOWS what color (or press for that matter) it is without paying a fortune for it.

I just let him know that I wasn't comfortable selling him my MTS Enema Of The State because of this response

"I won't be spinning it at all, mostly a collector's item. I'm not out for perfect with enema or dude ranch, just want to have the copies around. Thanks"

If my records are just going to someone to just "have around" I'm not selling.

I can understand where you're coming from. There are some that I would like to have to play, but I'm working on my personal sealed collection right now. I do spin records, but this is a collectors website, and I am a collector. Just because my preferences are different from yours, doesn't make me any less of a serious collector.

You can usually tell based on the sticker or the barcode numbers, or Catalog numbers. If not, the record company also helps to narrow it down. If someone is telling me they have a hot topic pressing of dude ranch and it says MTS on it, its obvious its not that pressing, as Geffen did those. Discogs is really useful to distinguish copies. The only numbers you can't see when it's sealed is the matrix, and sure, some are similar on the outside, like Buddha, but with neighborhoods, it came with a sticker, as do most, if not all, hot topic releases. I may be new to this site, but I'm definitely not new to record collecting my friends.

You can usually tell based on the sticker or the barcode numbers, or Catalog numbers. If not, the record company also helps to narrow it down. If someone is telling me they have a hot topic pressing of dude ranch and it says MTS on it, its obvious its not that pressing, as Geffen did those. Discogs is really useful to distinguish copies. The only numbers you can't see when it's sealed is the matrix, and sure, some are similar on the outside, like Buddha, but with neighborhoods, it came with a sticker, as do most, if not all, hot topic releases. I may be new to this site, but I'm definitely not new to record collecting my friends.

Please tell us more of your infinite wisdom

You can usually tell based on the sticker or the barcode numbers, or Catalog numbers. If not, the record company also helps to narrow it down. If someone is telling me they have a hot topic pressing of dude ranch and it says MTS on it, its obvious its not that pressing, as Geffen did those. Discogs is really useful to distinguish copies. The only numbers you can't see when it's sealed is the matrix, and sure, some are similar on the outside, like Buddha, but with neighborhoods, it came with a sticker, as do most, if not all, hot topic releases. I may be new to this site, but I'm definitely not new to record collecting my friends.

you dont say!