Brand New - Deja Entendu

just got shipping confirmation to my store. thought id give you a heads up since we are in the same boat of orders. 

mine was marked shipped 5 days ago going to the local store here, and it still only says shipment info sent to fedex. never ordered from ht online before, is that the same thing as just creating a shipping label?

mine was marked shipped 5 days ago going to the local store here, and it still only says shipment info sent to fedex. never ordered from ht online before, is that the same thing as just creating a shipping label?

i had two separate orders. records. one shipped via USPS one FEDEX. FEDEX was two weeks ago. i got what youre describing. my USPS one arrived today, ordered a week ago. id like to know too.

i had two separate orders. records. one shipped via USPS one FEDEX. FEDEX was two weeks ago. i got what youre describing. my USPS one arrived today, ordered a week ago. id like to know too.

When you do ship to store, they create your personal package label and it gets added to a larger box of normal shipment for the store. You've gotta wait for that box of shipment to get the rest of its goods before it leaves with FedEx.

See also: why you don't get a tracking number - it is an entire carton of stock, not just your order.