MAN ADVICE v2.0

Can you just delete the conversation, and then when they reply (if ever) it will pop back up? That's what I would do. Delete the conversation so I don't think about it. 

we were talking all night on OKC and she asked me a ton of questions and said she loved my music taste and all this shit - and then no reply.  and i just matched her on tinder ( how ironic right ) but haven't heard from or anything since I asked her a question about her major.  I could do this - and i usually do, do this-  but it just makes me blah.  I don't know how to not take things personally.

we were talking all night on OKC and she asked me a ton of questions and said she loved my music taste and all this shit - and then no reply. and i just matched her on tinder ( how ironic right ) but haven't heard from or anything since I asked her a question about her major. I could do this - and i usually do, do this- but it just makes me blah. I don't know how to not take things personally.

It seems like you put too much importance on musical taste. Date a chick that likes country music and see how it goes. There are 100 of them for every one punk or indie girl. Bring the numbers back in your favor.

we were talking all night on OKC and she asked me a ton of questions and said she loved my music taste and all this shit - and then no reply.  and i just matched her on tinder ( how ironic right ) but haven't heard from or anything since I asked her a question about her major.  I could do this - and i usually do, do this-  but it just makes me blah.  I don't know how to not take things personally.

I just had the same thing happen. Matched with a drop dead gorgeous girl on tinder. My IG is linked so she saw a bunch of record pictures I post. Commented on an obscure record of mine. I respond once. Then boom disappear. What in the actual fuck.

I'm just getting out of a two year relationship where we spent pretty much every day together. She ended it out of nowhere last week. Moved out on Sunday saying I want to do this so I can miss you and want to enjoy spending time with you.. I can respect that but then three days later she ends it. I was devastated (kind of expected it because she was distancing herself) ... And I'm really confused because she wants to be "just friends" however when it comes down to trying to communicate with her through texting she will not respond. So how can I even be a friend for someone that won't put in minimal effort.. It just sucks, not only did I lose my "love", I lost a best friend. But this is only opening my eyes and it's getting easier for me to say fuck it, it's not worth it. Why care about someone that is that fucked up? There's a reason why I don't trust many people.

I guess if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be. There are things that I didn't like so maybe I didn't want it to work out? Idk. She didn't like horror movies especially zombie movies. I fucking love horror movies. She liked country music and top 40 radio brainwash shit. I would prefer no fm radio option in my car. I enjoy video games (not a big gamer as my Nintendo 64 gets more use than my Xbox one) she never wanted to play... Although that's what the homies are for. But the biggest thing is she smoked cigarettes, she did when I met her but about two months of dating she stopped because I wouldn't kiss her. She did good for two years until two months ago. I've never smoked cigarettes so I wouldn't know what the addiction is like. But I called her out on it because her teeth were getting yellow. I will never understand how someone can lie to somebody else you have a relationship with. They're supposed to be a team and work together. But I guess that's just the world we live in.

Sorry for this long ramble. Basically my point is if you're not happy with the way something is going then go with your gut no matter how much you may love that person. Be the one to with the upper hand.

So this tinder thing... Any advice? Do I need a Netflix account?

So this tinder thing... Any advice? Do I need a Netflix account?

Netflix and chill, my man. And I totally feel your situation. My ex (sounds so funny to say that now) hardly speaks to me anymore after close to a year and a half of spending every single fucking day together. It's like I never existed. I think these things come from feelings they have had dormant for a lonnnnnng time. And we just never know about them. I hope its for the better though.

But yeah, tinder. Go for it. You'll experience some crazy shit though. It can also be pretty fun.

So question. There's this girl I really want to ask out. Problem is she works at a deli almost 40 minutes from my house. The deli is by my buddies house, but he's almost never home. I'd hate to have to keep driving up there just to see that shes not working. Is it weird to ask when she works, especially seeing as I don't know her name?

Don't really know how to go about asking her our either, especially if the shop isn't empty. When I went in with my friend he said she dug me but I don't know. I never take notice if girls are into me or not.

one of my good friends has been in a relationship for about 4 years now with someone who doesn't deserve him at all. saturday night they broke up with her moving out under suspicious circumstances. maybe it's just me seeing it as suspicious, but it comes off as the from out of no where decision that she just doesn't feel like it anymore.

all of our close friends pretty much reacted amongst ourselves, and the most accurate evaluation to come of it is that they do nothing to compliment each other as people, rather they detract from the other. 

i hadn't contacted him yet because i wasn't quite ready to give him the kind of pep talk that wouldn't completely drag her through the mud. because i've also had people do that "for" me in such a situation.

well today she went right ahead and put it on facebook that they had already patched things up, and spent a day at the fair.

is it wrong that i still want to chime in with all my thoughts of how much better off he is without her?

Netflix and chill, my man. And I totally feel your situation. My ex (sounds so funny to say that now) hardly speaks to me anymore after close to a year and a half of spending every single fucking day together. It's like I never existed. I think these things come from feelings they have had dormant for a lonnnnnng time. And we just never know about them. I hope its for the better though.

But yeah, tinder. Go for it. You'll experience some crazy shit though. It can also be pretty fun.

I'm going to give it a shot eventually but right now I need to focus on myself. Unfortunately I'm the type of person that catches feelings especially if the girl is chill as fuck...definitely not trying to do that at all but I'll have to try it out anyway lol

So question. There's this girl I really want to ask out. Problem is she works at a deli almost 40 minutes from my house. The deli is by my buddies house, but he's almost never home. I'd hate to have to keep driving up there just to see that shes not working. Is it weird to ask when she works, especially seeing as I don't know her name?

Don't really know how to go about asking her our either, especially if the shop isn't empty. When I went in with my friend he said she dug me but I don't know. I never take notice if girls are into me or not.

How does he know she dug you? I would go there and compliment her, maybe introduce yourself first...see if you can score her number. I myself am an introvert, hard for me to spark up a conversation with a gorgeous girl. But this line from a song will always stick with me "If she smiles with eye contact then the bitch will fuck" Keep that in mind. 

one of my good friends has been in a relationship for about 4 years now with someone who doesn't deserve him at all. saturday night they broke up with her moving out under suspicious circumstances. maybe it's just me seeing it as suspicious, but it comes off as the from out of no where decision that she just doesn't feel like it anymore.

all of our close friends pretty much reacted amongst ourselves, and the most accurate evaluation to come of it is that they do nothing to compliment each other as people, rather they detract from the other. 

i hadn't contacted him yet because i wasn't quite ready to give him the kind of pep talk that wouldn't completely drag her through the mud. because i've also had people do that "for" me in such a situation.

well today she went right ahead and put it on facebook that they had already patched things up, and spent a day at the fair.

is it wrong that i still want to chime in with all my thoughts of how much better off he is without her?

Hell no it's not wrong, that's what friends are supposed to be there for. It's good that you notice she doesn't deserve him. Ask him what he thought when she wanted to randomly move out. He could get offended, but that's probably because he knows you're right. 

Just jumping in here... I met a girl a few months ago on Tinder and we hit it off really well... she blew me off (I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she was younger and didn't know what she wanted)... but since then holy hell... I've zero luck meeting anyone on Tinder... fuck actually... even having a conversation with someone... I've had much more luck with OKcupid and POF... people are actually meeting people off Tinder on the reg?

Just jumping in here... I met a girl a few months ago on Tinder and we hit it off really well... she blew me off (I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she was younger and didn't know what she wanted)... but since then holy hell... I've zero luck meeting anyone on Tinder... fuck actually... even having a conversation with someone... I've had much more luck with OKcupid and POF... people are actually meeting people off Tinder on the reg?

Okcupid tends to work a lot better than tinder. Tinder is great for random meet ups to grab a drink or something. I'll probably meet up with at least 2 girls a week just for drinks and conversation. Cause that's better than sitting at home alone. Nothing ever comes from it usually but you never know! I haven't been on POF in a long time. That one always seemed super sketchy to me.

Okcupid tends to work a lot better than tinder. Tinder is great for random meet ups to grab a drink or something. I'll probably meet up with at least 2 girls a week just for drinks and conversation. Cause that's better than sitting at home alone. Nothing ever comes from it usually but you never know! I haven't been on POF in a long time. That one always seemed super sketchy to me.

Wow that's impressive to be able to pull dates like that off tinder... do you live in a big city?

You're looking out for his best interests. I don't think that's bad. It's totally cool to lay it out for him why you think that she's not right for him. If he takes it the wrong way than he is very insecure and that's not on you. Just be gentle and build up to the hard-hitting facts of why this girl is toxic for him.