MAN ADVICE v2.0

And right now, I'm just waiting for the right time to send a certain lady this song, because it might as well be the background music of all the time that we're spending together.

sent her the link for this today, and her response was "wow that was perfect. already went ahead and bought it on itunes"

i'm just excited. we're getting past the point of being coy, and are becoming comfortable with the fact that we both just seem to really like each other. our schedules have just been impossible on us, so even though we're only a 10-20 minute train ride away, we're lucky to see each other once a week. fortunately, that's made it easy to take things slow, and it's definitely paying off so far.

spending saturday afternoon together- planning to check out an art exhibit, grab burgers, and hang out in a nearby park. going to work after is going to be torture.

sent her the link for this today, and her response was "wow that was perfect. already went ahead and bought it on itunes"

i'm just excited. we're getting past the point of being coy, and are becoming comfortable with the fact that we both just seem to really like each other. our schedules have just been impossible on us, so even though we're only a 10-20 minute train ride away, we're lucky to see each other once a week. fortunately, that's made it easy to take things slow, and it's definitely paying off so far.

spending saturday afternoon together- planning to check out an art exhibit, grab burgers, and hang out in a nearby park. going to work after is going to be torture.

How did it go?

you should always go into every situation like this; not talking about 'gettin dat ass'. how old does that get? dating is a challenge. there's no challenge and no fun when you say 'wanna fuq lol' via text. so weird how people can still relate to each other but not shocking when nothing works out. jfc.

it used to be wrists getting tired, now it's your swiping thumbs. you continually want to be about pound town, then you're gonna continually going to be waking up alone trying to remember this person you thought was incredible two days prior.

if you don't throw yourself out there immediately you won't hit face first. that's why it's a challenge. a chess game. anyone can pull their pants down.

fucking enlighten me.