MAN ADVICE v2.0

I know a couple who did this - they combined the first part of his surname and the last part of hers, I think it's pretty cool.

Wow, I didn't even know that's possible. Here it definitely isn't. If you want to change your last name you can either choose your wife's/husbands name or use both your names, which might result in a very long last name.

So my coworker says that I am just like Ted Mosby.  But I have never seen How I Met Your Mother.  

What does she mean by this?  :(

That you're longing for the same girl (ex), no matter how many other relationships you will have in the meantime.

Just my guess.

Edit: Or that you are very sophisticated and a brilliant architect.

That you're longing for the same girl (ex), no matter how many other relationships you will have in the meantime.

Just my guess.

Also you're a pretty pathetic, self-absorbed architect with the most annoying circle of friends ever. You and your gang are a mere copy of a copy of a copy of Rachel, Mon, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey. Whoever said it to you, don't talk to that person again!

Just my guess.

Edit: Or that you are very sophisticated and a brilliant architect.

She did mention Robin.  :unsure:

I'm gonna have to ask her to elaborate on this when she's back from lunch, hahaha

Also you're a pretty pathetic, self-absorbed architect with the most annoying circle of friends ever. You and your gang are a mere copy of a copy of a copy of Rachel, Mon, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey. Whoever said it to you, don't talk to that person again!

HEY!  Don't you ever call me an architect!  ;)

Fuck. I do this. Probably not the best way to go about things.

I don't know, I see it as a good thing. I like to approach every relationship I am in as something where I would hope there is long term potential otherwise I'm just wasting my time and theirs. I try and not get too over the top at first though. When it's new, it's new and it's hard to really gauge where it's going but I always hope it works out

I don't know, I see it as a good thing. I like to approach every relationship I am in as something where I would hope there is long term potential otherwise I'm just wasting my time and theirs. I try and not get too over the top at first though. When it's new, it's new and it's hard to really gauge where it's going but I always hope it works out

Same here... but I inevitably come on too strong & whatever minute interest they may have had fades. I also wear my heart on my sleeve, & no one likes that shit hahaha.