MAN ADVICE v2.0

you should always go into every situation like this; not talking about 'gettin dat ass'. how old does that get? dating is a challenge. there's no challenge and no fun when you say 'wanna fuq lol' via text. so weird how people can still relate to each other but not shocking when nothing works out. jfc.

it used to be wrists getting tired, now it's your swiping thumbs. you continually want to be about pound town, then you're gonna continually going to be waking up alone trying to remember this person you thought was incredible two days prior.

if you don't throw yourself out there immediately you won't hit face first. that's why it's a challenge. a chess game. anyone can pull their pants down.

fucking enlighten me.

I love your words of wisdom, Cholly.

Look at Jeter. Is anyone going to look at that dude in 20 years and say "what a fuck up -- he only banged hundreds of 9s and 10s but didn't marry one. What a waste."

My point being, it's not just about the choices you make but also your success rate. I kinda wonder if I would be a pretty different person if I could walk into the bar and just about every woman in there wanted to jump my bones. Probably.

Jeter is a HOF millionaire with billionaire looks. odds are if you can't get laid having those two things then chances are not to use him as a gauge for your success rate in finding drunk chicks to sit on your pee pee. does doing easy people make you different? what exactly does it do besides boost the ego of hollowed out shell from lackluster dates not involving sex but conversations instead?

again. sucess rate in what? I don't get this at all.

really?

really?

How is this wrong? Sure most of us are immediately physically attracted to certain people. But has a hott girl ever opened her mouth and totally turned you off? You're an intelligent guy Ryan, one would think you look for an emotional/mental connection as well as physical. What happens when your beautiful girl finds out she has a medical condition and gains 60lbs? That relationship's not going to last if it's only based on looks to begin with. I know it's been said over and over again but that shit fades, fast.

How could a relationship based solely on physical attraction be successful long term? Are you both gonna sit in your little rocking chairs on the front porch when you're 80 with absolutely nothing to say to each other because she was super hott at one point?

i just couldn't believe that 1) it was necessary to post that in the first place, and 2) that people actually upvoted it.

hey guys.. if you like her just because she has a vagina, it's not gonna last.