PO (NOW): Prawn - Kingfisher (out August 12th)

In honor of you all fucking RULING in some blood oath, brotherhood of secrecy, CIA ultra mega classified, Area 51, lips sealed, I take this shit to my grave type way, VC code in our store is good for 20% off through August. Thanks for not leaking this record. We've had our hands hovering above the red emergency button for over a month now and never had to use it. So Psyched on that. Thank you.

In honor of you all fucking RULING in some blood oath, brotherhood of secrecy, CIA ultra mega classified, Area 51, lips sealed, I take this shit to my grave type way, VC code in our store is good for 20% off through August. Thanks for not leaking this record. We've had our hands hovering above the red emergency button for over a month now and never had to use it. So Psyched on that. Thank you.

Holy shit, that's awesome, thanks! I personally have far too much respect for what you and Seth do (and Prawn) to have ever considered leaking it, and I'm sure that's how the rest of the members who got the early download feel as well.

This is awesome.  Thanks!

You guys are legitimately the coolest label I know.

Best label ever :)

You guys are the best, top notch even!