WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

yea I don't understand Whirr's (mainly nicks) logic on any of this, it was funny when they were trashing pitchfork, but picking on a smaller band for no reason whatsoever is like the opposite of what a touring band should do, and yea I really doubt any other indie label will pick these guys up in the near future, good music can only go so far

yea I don't understand Whirr's (mainly nicks) logic on any of this, it was funny when they were trashing pitchfork, but picking on a smaller band for no reason whatsoever is like the opposite of what a touring band should do, and yea I really doubt any other indie label will pick these guys up in the near future, good music can only go so far

"picking on?"

that seems quite a soft response for someone who insulted trans people

any note he played, makes me not enjoy it anymore.

WHIRR bowls coming up.

i'm 100% down to bowl my copy of sway.  can we make this a thing?

or smash it with down with the sickness playing in the background right as he does "AH WAH AH AH AH" like that kid did with the teen suicide record.

i'm 100% down to bowl my copy of sway.  can we make this a thing?

or smash it with down with the sickness playing in the background right as he does "AH WAH AH AH AH" like that kid did with the teen suicide record.

we should. and find us a nice hashtag and blow that shit up.

i liked sway. there's nothing wrong with the lyrical content or that record. knowing what i know now, i'd probably never listen to or buy the record. I bought the record from Ryan directly by handing him cash. Ryan is a good guy. I would never see them live at this point or buy any of their records. I am happy with this recent turn of events, and I'd like to see Ryan do the right thing. At the same time, I know that they were planning on repressing some of the Whirr records months ago, so I'm not sure how far along that process is.