PO: Thrice Vheissu and TAITA represses

I tweeted them (and Dustin, and UMG) last night before they posted that, asking if it was the real deal, they never responded directly to me, but posted on their page (which I missed). I would have been bummed if it sold out. I also emailed UMG to see if these are legit as well, I suppose it really doesn't matter what they said at this juncture if Thrice is tweeting about it.

Are these real pressings that are upcoming??!?! I hadn't heard anything about them...

http://obscurealternatives.net/

discogs seems to think the Vheissu is real with someone even claiming to have one...

http://www.discogs.com/Thrice-Vheissu/release/5839851

Officially thanking the OP, since our excitement made us forget to do so.....

Also, OP please consider changing the title of the thread since this now appears to be official.

Does anyone have a good sounding HT pressing? Honestly only listened to my copy once or twice since I bought it in 2012, but I don't remember having any problems with it. 

No problem with either of my HT releases. They sound good to me. Although I never played the original pressing even though I own it as well

Thrice kinda sucks no? I remember both of these albums sitting in a Bookman's used bin for 8 bucks each for over a year lol. Now they're good? Funny that in the same used bin sat Stoner Witch for a good spell until i finally picked it up.

Lol have you ever listened to anything Vheissu or later?

Thrice kinda sucks no?  I remember both of these albums sitting in a Bookman's used bin for 8 bucks each for over a year lol. Now they're good?  Funny that in the same used bin sat Stoner Witch for a good spell until i finally picked it up.

HAHA! Thrice has never "sucked". Clearly you do not know what you're talking about. Thrice paved the way for many musicians and bands alike. They are one of the best examples of a band growing and fine tuning their sound over time. If you can find those albums for that cheap then you should have purchased them and made some money. GTFO. 

HAHA! Thrice has never "sucked". Clearly you do not know what you're talking about. Thrice paved the way for many musicians and bands alike. They are one of the best examples of a band growing and fine tuning their sound over time. If you can find those albums for that cheap then you should have purchased them and made some money. GTFO.

I dunno their early stuff isn't THAT good.