Video game OSTs

You could all do me a personal solid and shut the hell up about it now, because my email inbox is packed full of bitching on both sides. This thread is to help people hear about new video game soundtracks on vinyl. Take the ethics debate to Off Topic.

That's no fun, bootlegger guy finally posted so it's just getting good.

You could all do me a personal solid and shut the hell up about it now, because my email inbox is packed full of bitching on both sides. This thread is to help people hear about new video game soundtracks on vinyl. Take the ethics debate to Off Topic.

Why not just periodically check the thread instead of filling up your inbox?

thats not the final art and was stated as such from where you got that picture, but im sure you could have done a much better job, had you just been given the chance

Word of advice. Don't get yourself caught up in defending personal attacks in this place. It's a losing proposition.

Maybe they just expect someone to be able to draw a circle better than a 6-year old.

wpSe6jc.png

Let's play SPOT THE THINGS THAT AREN'T TRACED

Other than the obvious garbage in front of course.

I see:

-Magneton

-Dugtrio

-Electrode

-Meowth

Edit:

-Onyx (how the fuck didn't I see that right away!!!! hahahaha)

(Hint: You can spot them because they're so much obviously worse than the others and generally fit in a space where the traced version wouldn't fit.)

I see ShipToShore Phono Company lurking and giving certain posts +1. When will they come out of lurk status and continue the bashing of the non-professional bootlegger like they are constantly doing on social media.

Also - STS what is the deal with 6-Month Pre-orders and $40 price tags?

Honestly, if it was filled in with something other than colored pencil, I wouldn't have a complaint.

Its actually crayon. It was done on purpose to give it texture and to look childlike, like it was made in someones trapper keeper in school cause thats the time period I associate pokemon with. It would have been much cleaner and easier to photoshop all the characters in, but I prefer messy handmade stuff to photoshoped art soooooo yeah. Sorry.

Its actually crayon. It was done on purpose to give it texture and to look childlike, like it was made in someones trapper keeper in school cause thats the time period I associate pokemon with. It would have been much cleaner and easier to photoshop all the characters in, but I prefer messy handmade stuff to photoshoped art soooooo yeah. Sorry.

take a step back. you're just being trolled now. don't stoop to their level. if you're fine w/ what you're doing, keep doing it. don't let this place bother you. i bought your zelda release and really enjoy it. 

Now it truly is getting to a useless point on this thread.

All I want to see is the guy to stop being weasley with his business tactics. If you aren't afraid of being shut down, stop the secret email club bullshit. Don't blacklist people who you don't like. Act like a professional. Make it legit. I just don't want to see another meltdown situation on this board where some guy tries to do too much, gets in way over his head and falls apart with everyone's money in limbo. Some of these lovely people who now dislike me because of my opinion on this thread will buy your stuff regardless of the quality of your business practices. If it takes me annoying the shit out of you to make sure you're a bit more legit about what you do, so be it. I have no interest in buying your records - this isn't personal.

take a step back. you're just being trolled now. don't stoop to their level. if you're fine w/ what you're doing, keep doing it. don't let this place bother you. i bought your zelda release and really enjoy it. 

That guy needs to do a lot of climbing to get to a high enough level to stoop back down though.